𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
( 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ( 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍 )

That night Rosalie drove her home. Natalia hadn't even been able to say goodbye to Jasper before Emmett suggested she should get home. The whole car ride home, Natalia just kept playing the past events in her mind. One second Bella was opening presents, the next she was on the ground bleeding. Natalia had taken some pain reliever and went straight to bed, dodging her mom's questions about the night. She didn't stay up waiting for Jasper to come through her windows, she just assumed that he wouldn't. Expect he did, he came in once he knew she was asleep then sat in a chair, watching her breath.

The next day at school was terrible. Jasper refused to talk to her. As did everyone else in the Cullen family. Jasper skipped the period they had together, Rosalie sat on the opposite side of the art classroom, and Alice didn't give her the daily smile that she gives at lunch. Natalia was confused. It wasn't her fault, hell it wasn't anyone's fault that the last nights event happened.

When Natalia drove Bella home, Edward was waiting outside. Natalia just gave him one of her warm smiles and told Bella to call her when she was done. Natalia put her car in park and ran up to her bedroom. When she got there she saw Jasper was waiting for her on the bed.

"Oh gosh!" Natalia wasn't expecting to see him there. She moved on the bed to give him a kiss but he backed away.

Natalia, confused at his actions, asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm breaking up with you." He said coldly.

Natalia felt her heart break. Tears started to fill her eyes and her voice started to crack. "What are you talking about?"

"I don't love you anymore. I need to be set free." Jasper told her, not being able to look at her face.

Natalia sat up on her knees, facing the boy. "What? You promised me you would never."

Facing her, he took her in. Puffy eyes and a red nose, but he could feel the heartbreak that she was currently experiencing. In his mind, this was worse than when he was with Maria.

"You promised me. I can't be with someone who is bound to hurt themselves."

"What are you talking about? You said you loved me!" Natalia raises her voice. "This doesn't make any sense."

"You are the daughter of an overdosed heroin addict. I can't be around when you kill yourself." Jasper decided to hit her where it hurt.

He didn't want to do this, but Edward made him believe that she would be at risk if he didn't. He knew that if she were to believe his words she wouldn't try to follow him or make him stay.

If her heart wasn't broken before, it was broken now with Jasper's words. She had cried to him multiple times at how she was so afraid of becoming like her father. Of dying a cowardly death with drugs. She couldn't believe that he was using her insecurities as a reason to leave her.

Natalia wiped the tear off her cheeks and tried to be strong against him. "If you just wanted to break up with me, then you could have just said that."

"It's how I feel." Jasper falsely admits.

"Then you should just go. It's clear that you don't care about me anymore." Natalia pointed at the window.

"I'm sorry Nat." Jasper takes one last glance at her before exiting the window.

"It's Natalia. Te odio. Espero que estes miserable por el resto de tu vida sin fin." Natalia tells him.

It was like someone decided to take a knife straight to Natalia's heart. She couldn't get out of bed to eat dinner that night, or even take a shower. Natalia couldn't understand why Jasper had decided to leave her.

Stella was worried for her daughter, she had never seen Natalia look like that before. She called Dr. Cullen but got the 'this number has been disconnected' message. She could quickly infer what had happened. Stella couldn't go to sleep that night, she just kept hearing her daughter never ending sobs. When she went to wake Natalia up for school the girl was still up, looking at a photograph. Natalia had begged her mom to let her stay home from school that week, Stella agreed. When she went to get groceries later that week she ran into Charlie Swan. Charlie asked to see how well Natalia was taking the Cullen's disappearance, Stella replied not well. Charlie told her that Bella was the same way.

It had been a few weeks into October and the mother had realized that her daughter wasn't getting any better. She would go to school, but wouldn't hang out with her friends outside of school. Natalia told her that everything reminded her of Jasper. Stella knew how she felt, that is why she moved the girls out of Mexico.

Stella called her own mother, booked a plane ticket, gave Natalia her passport and suitcase and sent her on her way to Mexico City.

Hopefully her daughter will come back better than ever.