𝐓𝐰𝗼

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
( 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ( 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

      It was now February. The weather was getting warmer but Natalia Ramos came to an understanding that Forks will never be Vegas. Surprisingly she was okay with it. Natalia has found her people, Mike, Jessica, Angela, Eric and Tyler. Natalia was sure that if she didn't have them she wouldn't be enjoying Forks at all.

She was still navigating the hallways of Forks High School. Sometimes she would get lost, and sometimes she would talk to the wrong people. Like one time in art class she had tripped and spilt her paint all over some blonde girls painting. She didn't mean too but since then the girl glares at her every chance she can get. She sits with Jasper at lunch. From what Jessica says, that whole table is adopted siblings. In APUSH Natalia is still failing at becoming friends with Jasper Hale. He only ever talks to her when they are working on partner work. From the times they have spoken, Natalia can tell he is a nice dude. One person in Natalia's life is holding her interest though, Tyler. When she arrived Natalia wasn't expecting to have a crush for anyone but here she was with a slight crush on Tyler. Natalia was planning on letting the feelings just past through and not act on them.

Today in Mr. Harris class, everyone was being paired up with their table partners. Mr. Harris explained the project, to create a battle scene of the Battle of Yorktown.

"So I guess we're partners." Natalia smiles at her partner.

Jasper smiles back, always enjoying how it seems to light up the room. "Yeah I guess we are."

"The Battle of Yorktown. 1781, the battle where the British surrendered." She informed him.

"You seem to know a lot about this." He questioned.

"Not really, basic knowledge, no?"

"I didn't know."

"Hmm well Jasper Hale you learn something new everyday." They both smiled back at each other.

The bell rang and Mr. Harris announced that this project was to be done on their own time. The class let out a sigh but continued on to their next class. Natalias was art. Not her favorite since she accidentally ruined Rosalies painting. Rosalie didn't do anything to get her revenge on Natalia, courtesy of Alice, but that didn't stop her giving the teenage Latina a glare. That period went by as fast as it could then it was lunch time.
Natalia was one of the last people to enter the lunch room. Her friend group is already sitting down and eating. Natalia just walked past them and walked over to the Cullen table. No one ever went to talk to the Cullens at lunch. Natalia could feel eyes on her, not just from her friends but from the whole cafeteria.

"Hi Natalia!" Alice greeted as she approached the table.

"Hi....." Natalia had never met the pixie girl before.