𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 )

The weekend went by fast. When Natalia exited her mom's car, she didn't stop and say hi to her group of friends, she just headed straight to her locker. Natalia just wanted to avoid Tyler after their terrible date. It wasn't even  the fact that he had called her other friends weird, it was just the fact that she didn't vibe with him romantically.  Natalia realized as she was walking down the hall that she wasn't getting stared at. She stopped at her locker to put her backpack in and grab her books. When she closed her locker she was met with one of her friends.

"Natalia." Jessica said

"Dios mio!" Natalia put her hand over her heart and tried to come down from the shock of not expecting Jessica. "Jessica you can't just sneak up on me. Come walk with me."

Jessica locked her arms with Natalia and headed to their first period. "I'm sorry. I just have a lot to talk about and you know how Angela is."

"I do."

"Okay well for starters Tyler said you guys aren't going on a second date." Jessica mentioned.

"And what did he say about our say date?"

"He said that you totally freaked when he said something about the Cullens."

Natalia just scoffed. "I didn't freak. He was just being an ass. I would've done it even if it wasn't a Cullen."

"Hmmm, I don't think so." Jessica raised an eyebrow.

Natalia just gave her a glare. "Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh! I forgot! You are no longer the new girl at Forks high school." Jessica exclaimed.

Natalia looked shocked. She wasn't expecting someone new to join the high school so soon after her. "So that's why no one has been staring at me. I would say I'm going to miss it but truth be told I'm not."

Both girls had reached their respective classes. "Well that's all for today Nat. I'll see you at lunch."  Natalia just waved heading into the classroom.

Today had been a good day for Natalia. In APUSH Mr.Harris had let them work on their project, and then in art class Rosalie had given Natalia her scarf because she was cold. Over the few weeks since her dinner at the Cullen House, her and Rosalie had gotten really close. Natalia had even confided in her with the boy problems happening in her life. When Rosalie had told the family that she felt okay if they decided to become with Natalia Ramos, everyone was shocked. Rosalie felt like Natalia was a good person to have in their lives.