𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
( 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 )

When Natalia got home, her sister was sitting on the couch smiling

When Natalia got home, her sister was sitting on the couch smiling. Assuming that she had stayed home all day so Natalia went to protest.

"She threw up so I would stay away from here." Stella suggested.

"Yeah loser, stay away from me." Ella stuck out her tongue.

Natalia and her little sister have their moments. Sometimes it's like they are two peas in a pod and other times it feels like they are miles away. They are currently in the situation where they are miles apart and it's safe to say it is driving Stella crazy. Stella and Natalia's aunt were super close growing up, so all she wants is for her girls to be close. Growing up in Mexico was something Stella loved. One of her biggest regrets in her life was not allowing for girls to grow up there.

Natalia spent the rest of her evening in her room. She didn't want to get sick and then spread that around the school. She spent her time watching tv, and doing homework. She only came downstairs for dinner. After dinner she went and took a shower.

She was halfway through the movie she started when her phone rang. When she checked she saw that it was Jasper Hale calling. Natalia immediately blushed and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Natalia said.

"Hello, darlin'" Natalia could hear the smile on his lips.

"Is there something I can help you with Mr. Hale?"

"Well yes, but you're not here with me so.."

Natalia just laughed at the boy. "Jasper, you need to know that I'm very dirty minded. So when you say things like that—"

"No! I didn't mean it that way." Jasper interrupted. "I was just calling to tell you that, I'm going to be out of town for a few weeks."

"Oh." Natalia was sad she wouldn't see him for a few days, but also she was confused on why he was calling her and the feelings that came from it.

"I know the project is going to be due while I'm gone. I feel bad." Jasper admits.

"No, no, no, don't feel bad. We're almost done. I don't mind putting the final touches on."

"Oh okay then.."

Both teenagers just sat on the phone listening to each other breathe. While they aren't together, it felt like they were, just in each other's presence. Eventually Jasper hung up so Natalia could get some sleep. He was headed to Alaska with his brother to think, to get some clarity. It's probably too soon but Japer can admit that he has strong feelings for the latina girl. He just hopes when he comes clean about everything that she can accept him, so they can move forward together.