𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍 )

Natalia had gotten barely any sleep throughout the whole weekend. Natalia didn't really believe in anything she couldn't see. Mermaids, wolves, ghosts, she didn't really believe they exist. When Jacob was telling her and Bella the story about the Quileute legends, the Pale faces kept lingering in her mind. Jasper was very pale, but then again so is Rosalie and Alice. If they were truly what she was thinking of how can they go to school? How can Jasper stand to be so close to her, how can he kiss her?

Natalia was dropped off by her mom in the school parking lot. Natalia looked across the lot to find Cullen's normal parking spots to be empty.

"It's sunny today." Mike came up behind Natalia,

Shocked to see him, "Oh hi Mike." Natalia looks up at the sun. "Ah, yes it is. The lovely lovely sun."

"Nice. I had fun hanging out with you this weekend." Mike tries to start and say but realizes that Natalia is not listening to him

Natalia is looking for Bella and her ugly, old truck. Right when Mike stops taking, Bella pulls up and looks around for someone.

"Bye Mike." Natalia doesn't even give the boy another glance.

Natalia walks straight past Bella giving her a look, as if saying follow me. Bella does as she is told. Both girls walk up to Natalia's locker, trying to cause any attention to themselves.

"What do you want?" Bella asks, hoping Natalia will say something important.

"Um, I just wanted to know how you know that Jacob kid. From the beach." Natalia lied.

"His dad and Charlie are friends." Bella gives Natalia a weird glance. Confused to why the latina wanted to talk to her about this.

"Cool. We should hang out with him again." Natalia said.

"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'll see you at Lunch." Natalia slams her locker door shut and heads towards English.

Lunch was now upon Natalia. Jessica decided that they should sit outside to soak up some vitamin D. Natalia across Jessica with her sleeves rolled up in hopes of getting somewhat of a tan. Bella was sitting also at the table but wasn't that focused on getting a tan like the other girls, she was looking for someone.

"He's not here." Jessica brings Bella out of her daze.

Natalia pops her head up so she can eavesdrop.

"Whenever the weathers nice, the Cullens disappear." Jessica tells the new girl.

Natalia raises her eyebrow, mentally taking a note that it's sunny and Jasper isn't at school.