𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
( 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲( 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 )

Natalia had gone home after school to get ready. She put her hair into a fancy ballerina bun, and chose a black dress to wear to Bella's party. While Natalia had made sure all of the supplies were ready, Alice was the one that put them up in the house. Natalia had left her house and drove quickly to the Cullen house so she could arrive before Bella.

Natalia knocked at the door and found that it was unlocked. She opened the door and saw everyone hanging out in the living room while Alice got ready.

"Hi everyone!" Natalia waves.

She looks for somewhere to put her purse down. Jasper just uses his vampire speed to take it to his room. One second he is gone the next he is beside her like he never left.

"Is the birthday girl here yet?" Natalia asked.

"They are in the study. Alice told them not to come out yet." Rosalie said bitterly.

Natalia just frowned at her best friend. She wanted Rosalie to give Bella a chance. She knew that the family was taking a risk being so open to the human, but Rosalie loved Natalia. Natalia wanted Rosalie to be fair and give Bella the same treatment.

"Okay!" Alice claps her hands to get everyone's attention. "I am going to get them now. Please get into positions."

Jasper just led Natalia to where Alice told them to be. Natalia smiled in excitement, Jasper gave her a kiss on the forehead to show that he was happy to have her there.

Bella turns the corner and has a look of shock on her face. She clearly wasn't expecting Alice to go so overboard on the decorating. She follows Alice down the stairs and is greeted with smiles from everyone.

"Sorry about this. We tried to reel them in." Carlisle says.

"As if that were even possible" Esme gives her a hug.

"Them?" Bella wasn't aware that Natalia had helped too.

"Natalia and I."

A flash goes off making both Natalia and Jasper tense, Alice looks to be the culprit when she is found with a camera in her hands.

Bella looks at her, "I found it in your bag. You mind?" Alice said.

"Happy birthday!" Natalia gave Bella a hug and Alice snapped another picture.

"You're dating an older woman. Hot." Emmett jokes to Edward.

Edward doesn't laugh, so Natalia does. She didn't want Emmett to be embarrassed.

"I thought it was funny," She tells him.

Alice gives Rosalie her present to give to Bella. Rosalie hands it out right away and tells Bella what 'she' got her. "It's a necklace. Alice picked it out."

Natalia groans, she was hoping Rosalie would've sounded more enthusiastic. Bella says thanks and Alice is trying to be a photographer again. Jasper grabs a hold of Natalia's hand and drags her to be in front of the piano.

Alice hands Bella another box, "This one's from Emmett." Bella shakes the box and hears nothing inside.

Emmett grins. "Already installed it in your truck. Finally a decent sound system for that piece of crap--"

Bella cuts him off, "Don't hate the truck." Both Alice and Natalia laugh.

"Open up this one." Alice says.

"Thought it could be something to brighten your day." Carlisle said.

"You've been looking kind of pale lately." Esme jokes. Natalia laughs again.

The next events happened in slow motion. Bella was opening her present when she let out an 'ow'. She held up her finger to reveal blood flowing from a paper cut.

Before Natalia can go to help, she is flung into the staircase which causes her to let out a whimper of pain. Natalia grabs a hold of her side, trying to see what is happening. Jasper sprinted towards Bella, but Edward shoved her into a table that was made out of glass, it cut her arm which causes her to bleed even more.

Rosalie rushed to Natalia's side trying to get her out of the way. Edward had slammed him into the piano that Natalia was just standing in front of seconds ago. Jasper tried to get to Bella again but was held back by Emmett and Carlisle. Natalia was screaming Jasper's name, hoping it would bring him out of whatever hunger daze he was in. She wanted to help but was held back by Rosalie.

Alice came to the rescue, trying to calm him down until all of the vampires smelt Bella's blood. They all turned to face her. Natalia, whose side was throbbing in pain, rushed over to Bella, standing in front of her arm so the vampires wouldn't have to see it. She tried to apply pressure so the bleeding would stop.

"Get Jasper out of here." Carlisle demanded, speeding over to the two girls.

Alice apologized before leaving the room, following Emmett and Jasper. Rosalie left and Esme followed. That left Carlisle, Natalia, Edward, and Bella still in the living room. Edward looked at both of the girls with guilt written all over his face.

"I'll have to stitch this up in my office." Carlisle told Bella.

He looked at Edward, who still hadn't moved. "Check on Jasper. He's probably very upset with himself. I doubt he'll listen to anyone but you right now."

Edward still doesn't move. "Edward" Carlisle raises his voice.

"I will." Natalia says. She goes to walk away but Carlisle grabs her arm.

"It's probably best if you don't Natalia." Carlisle warns.

Edward takes one last glance and walks to where all of the others are. Bella watched him leave and then looked over to Natalia who was clearly in pain.

"Are you okay?" Bella asked.

"You're the one with a bleeding arm. I'm fine, go with Carlisle, I will get Rosalie to drive me home." Natalia assured.

Bella just nodded and went with Carlisle into his office. Natalia just sat down and looked at all of the destruction around here.