𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
( 𝖻𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝖾 )

Today was a day that the student council had been preparing for months

Today was a day that the student council had been preparing for months. After watching over Bella's house, Natalia spent the rest of the night baking with Esme. If everyone did their job correctly, there would be over a hundred baked goods to be sold. Natalia arrived at school early to set up. Alice had been kind enough to make signs, to draw customer attention. Natalia would spend the whole day behind a table in the cafeteria. She knew that lunch would rush hour.

She was right. Since the bell rang, there had been a line of students waiting. Natalia was the one handling the money and the rest of the council was handing out the goods. Natalia was greeting everyone with a smile. When she looked to see the next customer a smile appeared on her face.

"Jace! What can I get you?" Natalia asked him.

He looked over the table, and then smiled at Natalia. "How about, a chocolate muffin."

"Great decision! My mom made these homemade. That will be $2.50"

She handed him the muffin and he handed her money. Jace just stepped to the side and waited till she wasn't busy to talk to her.

Across the cafeteria Jasper was watching his girlfriend interact with all of her human peers. He was amazed by her, the whole coven was. She was not affected by human blood. Carlisle told him that she could be gifted or just be really good at her control.

"Since when did Natalia know Jace Newman?" Jessica brought Jasper out of his trance.

Everyone at the table turned around and looked at the two having a conversation. It looked like the two had been friends for years. Jasper wasn't jealous. He knew that Natalia was his mate and she was his, no one could ever compare, but that didn't stop making him curious.

"She shouldn't be hanging around him. He's the school's drug dealer." Eric told the table.

Jasper and Alice looked at each other. Everyone in the family knew that Natalia turned because of a drug overdose. Jasper knew that someone had supplied her, he wanted to know if it was Jace.

"A drug dealer?" Jasper asked Eric.

"Yeah he deals weed, cocaine, pills, and I even heard he can get you heroin if you asked." Eric said.

"Natalia would never do drugs." Alice tried to not sound so suspicious.

Jasper wanted to go over there. Interrupt their conversation, cause a scene.

"Jasper don't" Edward heard his thoughts and tried to stop him.

Natalia and Jace were standing away from the bake sale table just catching up with their lives. Last year Natalia would've considered him a friend. They were talking about a project that they had in art class when Jasper walked over.