𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
( 𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗌 )

Today was gonna be a good day, Natalia could feel it

Today was gonna be a good day, Natalia could feel it. Her biology teacher was taking his classes on a field trip. Back home, in Las Vegas, Natalia went on field trips a lot. Natalia had woken up early, to do her hair and makeup. Natalia felt like she had to impress someone, impress Jasper. They haven't really had a conversation since their kiss in the car. All Natalia knew is that she wanted to kiss him again. Natalia was no saint, she had been with lots of men before. She was proud of herself, proud of the things she has done and what she has had to overcome.

Natalia was dropped off at school by her mom, much to Jasper's demise. Jasper wanted to pick her up, then take her to an early breakfast, and pull into the school parking lot together. Natalia didn't want any of that. She didn't know what her and Jasper were, she didn't want rumors to be created when she wasn't even sure. Natalia made eye contact with Jasper across the parking lot, he was smiling at her and Alice was waving at her to join their group.

Before she can walk over to Alice and Jasper someone grabs her arm. "Natalia we need to talk."

It was Bella Swan. She started to head over to her old truck and Natalia just assumed she was supposed to follow her, so she did.

"Talk about what Bella?" Natalia asked.

"What happened yesterday."

"Right! Are you okay? I thought you were going to be stuck to the side of this truck." Natalia hit her hand on the side of the truck for the sound effect.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm only okay because of Edward." Bella lowers her voice down to a whisper.

"Edward?" Natalia tries to sneak a glance at the boy but is caught as he is staring right at her.

"Yeah, He was on the other side of the parking lot and then boom, he was right beside me!"

"That's what I thought but Jasper looked at me like I was crazy! I don't know Bella. I ---"

Natalia was cut off by Mike approaching the two girls. "Look at you huh. You're alive!"

"Yeah false alarm..." Natalia is having a hard time trying not to laugh at Bella and Mike.

"Okay, Well I'm going to give Mr. Molina my permission slip. I'll see you guys later." Natalia tries to get out of what's going to be a very awkward conversation.

Natalia wasn't very much into science, or nature. She didn't really like bugs, and she didn't really understand all of the hype about the ozone layer or whatever that is. She wasn't really excited to be at the green house but she got out of school, so she was fine with it. She was walking with her friends as Mr. Molina explained compost or something, Natalia wasn't really paying attention. She was falling behind from her friend group when she felt two people appear at her side. Natalia looked and saw that Alice and Jasper had joined her in her walk around the greenhouse.

"Oh hi guys! Are you enjoying this lovely greenhouse?" Natalia asked.

"Ahh yes." Alice answered. "What have you been doing today Nat?"

"Nothing much. I've just been talking to Bella and trying to stop Tyler from eating the compost tea." Alice and Jasper made eye contact when Natalia mentioned Bella.

"Nice. Do you have a close relationship with Bella?" Alice asked.

"I mean I guess." Natalia looked up at Alice as she was shorter than her. "She has only been here for a few weeks, but she is pretty nice."

"Alice was meant to be an investigator in another life. Ignore her Natalia." Jasper put her hand in his and dragged her away to somewhere private.

He brought her to some brick building that no other student is at. Natalia is up against the exterior wall and Jasper is in front of her.

"As much as I would love to have a hot secret makeout session with you right now, I can't stop thinking about all of the bugs around us." Natalia admits.

Jasper just laughs at the girl. "I would love to do that but that's not what I brought you over here for."

"Oh really now." Natalia raises her eyebrow at the boy.

He just smiles in return. "Esme wants you to come over soon. She's willing to cook again."

"Ugh! You tell her I'm down, whenever."

In the background you can hear Mr. Molina telling everyone that they are about to leave.

"We have to leave." Jasper groans. He was enjoying their alone time.

They walk to where all of their classmates are and catch up to Alice. She smiles at the two and catches that they are still holding hands. Approaching them is Edward and Bella in a heated discussion.

"Hi, will you be riding with us?" Alice asks Bella

"No, our bus is full." Edward answers for her.

Edward motions for the bus driver to open the door so they can get on. Before Natalia gets on she gives Bella a look of pity and then goes and sits next to Jasper.

 Before Natalia gets on she gives Bella a look of pity and then goes and sits next to Jasper