𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
( 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ( 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 )

Natalia had stopped calling Rosalie and Jasper. She had gotten tired of being left to talk to the voicemail. Truth be told, ever since the party Natalia felt brand new. She loved being high. Javier had taken her to a few more parties and she had found that she really liked the feeling that cocaine gave her. She also really liked Javier. He treated her like a princess and Natalia loved it. She knew that it would never turn into something serious so she was just having fun with him. They had decided to take their 'relationship' to the next level when Javier invited her over to his house.  Natalia loved the way that Javier wanted her. He wasn't one to hide when he wanted to hang out or be with Natalia.

She wished that she could stay in Mexico forever. It was now time to say goodbye to all of her family and go back to Forks. Natalia didn't want to go back, she had drugs, warm weather, and new friends all in Mexico. When Natalia walked out of the Port Angeles airport her mom and Ella were waiting for her. She smiled, Natalia came to the conclusion that while she loved being away she really missed her mom and sister. 

Every school has stereotypes. There are the popular people, jocks, nerds, and skater boys. Forks High School had them all. Natalia would say that she wasn't a part of one but everyone else would say that she was a part of the popular group. Natalia was glad to be at school. She had missed all of her friends.

Going APUSH and art class was a lot harder than she thought it would be but when she went to lunch she realized that Bella was doing worse. She had heard the stories from Angela and Jessica about how she would sit at their table by herself. Natalia felt a little guilty that she left Bella all alone. Natalia needed to a little selfish and get away. After lunch she went over to Jace Newman's table. Jace was the school's known druggie. No one besides the skaters were friends with him. Natalia was willing to be friends with him because he had what she needed.

When Natalia approached their table, they all looked at her in surprise.

"Natalia Ramos. What can I do for you." Jace asked.

Natalia stuck her stands in her pockets and looked around to see if anyone was looking at her.

"I think you have something I need." Natalia said.

Jace kicked one of his buddies off the seat to make room for Natalia. She sat down and whispered in his ear. "I need some coke."

Jace looked at her with wide eyes. She was the last person that he expected to be asking for drugs. Natalia looked at him with baby eyes, hoping he would say yes. Jace looked like he was contemplating whether he was going to say yes or no.

"Okay. Meet me in the parking lot tomorrow after school. It will be $30." Jace tells her.

Natalia just smiles and goes to leave the cafeteria. "I'll see you then."