𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
( 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ( 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 )

Natalia loves sports. Growing up in Mexico, everyone played football, otherwise known as soccer. When Natalia moved to the states for the first time, she and her family got introduced to all kinds of sports. There was american football, cheerleading, basketball, and her personal favorite baseball.

Jasper had told her a few days before that baseball was his favorite sport too. He could only play during a thunderstorm though, which made him ask the family if they could play the next time one rolls around.  When Jasper picked Natalia up at her house, he had brought Stella flowers, and Ella some chocolates.

This wasn't Stella's first time meeting the boy but everything she did, he would always bring her and her daughter something. Stella thought that Jasper was a gentleman. He always asked permission when he wanted to take Natalia out, he always opened her door of the car, and he always was proper. Stella liked the boy for her daughter.

Natalia was excited to play baseball with the family. "I'm so excited."

Jasper took his eyes off the road to look at her. She was grinning from ear to ear. "Well I hope you like being a cheerleader."

Natalia frowned. "What do you mean a cheerleader?"

Jasper just laughed at her because he thought the reason was obvious. "You can't play with us. You'll get hurt."

Natalia let out a sigh. "So let me get this straight. We can't have sex because I'll get hurt, and now I can play baseball because I'll get hurt. This is terrible."

"Yes, You'll see why you can't play." Jasper parked the car at the entrance of the forest. He opened her car door but Natalia was dramatic and wouldn't get out. "Natalia, get out of the car."

Natalia just shook her head no.

Jasper asked again, "Get out of the car." 

Natalia just continued to shake her head no.

Jasper slammed his hand down on the hood of the car, making a loud noise. He just stared at Natalia waiting for her to get out, which she did.

"So dramatic" She said under her breath.

Jasper laughed and reached for his hoodie so she could wear it. "I'm the dramatic one?"

"Ugh, this color washes me out, and yes you are."

Jasper just rolled his eyes and gestured for her to get on his back. Natalia liked it when Jasper ran. While she kept her eyes closed for most of the time, she liked the feeling of the wind in her hair.

When they arrived at the field everyone was setting up bases and teams. Natalia first stopped Rosalie and she ran to give the blonde girl a hug.

"He invited her." Rosalie whispers.