𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
( 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻( 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿 )

Vacation had been good for the couple. They have been away from the coven for two weeks now and were enjoying it. Natalia missed Rosalie and everyone but she was with her favorite person on the planet.

Laying in bed with Jasper was becoming one of Natalia's favorite things in her life. She loved how he would hold her, how he would kiss, how he would worship her body. Natalia loved him.

Nattalia was in the water constantly. It helped that she no longer needed to gasp for air every few seconds. She liked floating. Looking up at the sun and feeling it heat,

Jasper liked to sit in one of the lawn chairs and watch her. It was like she was sent to another universe whenever she went swimming. She would swim with dolphins when she saw them, play with the fishes.

Natalia never took a lot of vacations when growing up, it was just never in the budget. Jasper heard all the stories about Natalia's childhood. Her struggles with the loss of her dad, her mom pushing her self to the end, something Natalia having to the mother to her sister.

Jasper just wanted to give her everything. Her the vacations she never got to take as a child, spoil her with expensive items, and love her unconditionally.

The box was in his toiletry bag. Jasper had been holding on to the box since before Bella and Edward had gotten engaged. He wanted it to be the right time. For him, for her, and for them. It was now the right time.

Jasper wanted to talk about something first. Every time he brought up the subject Natalia would avoid it. Pretend she was busy or that she didn't hear him.
Before he could propose, he wanted to talk to her about the topic that made her who she was now.

Jasper got off the couch and heading outside. When the sun hit his sparking skin and the sand in between his toes he smiled. He was her swimming about a mile away. He put his hand around his mouth so she could hear him, even though he knew that she could with the extra ness.

"Natalia!" Jasper yelled.

"Coming." Natalia started to swim to the shore.

Jasper walked back into the house knowing that she would follow him. Natalia reached for a towel to dry her hair. She also searched through her suitcase for a change of clothes. Jasper sat on the bed, watching her.

"Natalia we need to talk." He said out of the blue.

She looked at him confused. Everything had gone right recently for the couple.

"What about?"

"The past." He plainly says.

Natalia froze. She automatically knew what he wanted to talk about. Ever since she turned, they haven't really talked about the events that led up to her becoming a vampire. She wanted to pretend that he didn't have questions about their time apart, but he did. This wasn't the first time he had tried to bring it up. Everytime he did Natalia left the room, tried to change the subject, or whatever she could do for him to stop talking.