𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
( 𝖼𝗈𝗄𝖾 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ( 𝖼𝗈𝗄𝖾 )

⚠️TW: teens doing drugs⚠️

"Hey Rosalie, I just wanted you to know that you're still my best friend. Even though you left without saying goodbye, I think I understand. If it's not too risky, come down to Mexico City and I'll introduce you to Javier"

Natalia was coming off of her high. The first few days in Mexico were fun. She gotta see her family, work a little bit, meet new people. Slowly she was beginning to remember why she was there. She was so heartbroken that she couldn't stand to be in Forks. Her new friend, Javier, was making sure she kept her mind of things. He had already introduced her to his friends, took her to the beach, and kept giving her cigarettes.

Javier told her that he was taking her to a party after they got done with their shifts. Natalia was excited. She had only been to a party with her older cousin over summer. She saw how fun they can be and wanted to go again. Javier told her to dress cute because he wanted to give her the time of their lives.

When Natalia walked into the house, music was blaring. It was reggaeton so everyone on the dance floor of shaking their bootys and grinding.  Javier grabbed Natalia's hand and guided her to where all of his friends were sitting.

"Hola!" Natalia yelled to the group.

Javier and her sat down beside each other. Javier placed one of his hands on her thigh and the other one held a cup of a mysterious substance. Javier grabbed another cup and gave it to Natalia. She smiled at him and took a sip of what was inside. Tequila, Natalia's favorite. She smiled and listened in to the conversation. All of the guys were talking about the most recent football loss, and the girls were talking about how hot the new guy at school was.

Natalia missed Forks High School. While she was going back in a week, Natalia missed the daily interactions she would have with her friends. She wondered if Bella was doing any better.

Javier was whispering to his friends and Natalia was just wanting Javier to ask her to dance. When Natalia's favorite song came on she just went and danced by herself. Javier was looking her up and down when she walked away. He told his buddies that he had to go and walked after her. He attached his hands to her waist and his mouth started to leave her kisses on her neck.

They were doing the definition of dirty dancing. Natalia didn't care, to her it felt good that someone wanted her, and Javier wanted her. Natalia turned around so her lips could meet his. They were in a heated makeout session until one of Javier's friends interrupted them. He said that the goods had arrived. Javier just looked down at Natalia and smiled.

"You're gonna love what we have for you tonight." Javier, once again, took her hand and dragged her to the table they were out before.

When Natalia got there, there was a clear white powder all over the table. People had cards setting the substance up in lines and snorting them. The goods were cocaine. Natalia had tensed. She hadn't been around drugs since she found some of her fathers in a drawer. Javier looked at the girl in concern. He didn't know about her past. Natalia just put on a fake smile and sat next to Javier. Javier got a card and set up a line from the pile of powder on the table.

"You're gonna do some?" Natalia put her hand on his arm to stop him.

Javier looked at her like she had three eyes. "Yeah. I'll be fine."

He bends his head down and takes the line through his nose. Natalia looked at him and he was smiling, starting to feel the effects of the cocaine. Natalia looked around and saw that everyone around them was doing drugs too.

"Do you want some?" Javier brings her out of her daze.

"Yeah Natalia take some! I'll even give you your first line for free" The dude dealing said.

Natalia looked at Javier and then down at the powder. Jasper's words replayed in her mind. "You are the daughter of an overdosed heroin addict. I can't be around when you kill youself." She was angry at him still. He had used the thing she is most afraid of and used it against her. She was faced with a problem. To be like her father or to take the higher road. Natalia bent her head down and took the whole line in with her nose.

She always was her father's daughter.