𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
( 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ( 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 )

Rosalie had missed her best friend a lot. Every time she heard a voicemail she wanted to go back to Forks immediately. Rosalie was angry. At Edward for making them leave and then not even staying with the family and at Jasper for not being able to control his thirst. The only person keeping her sane was Emmett. Every now and then Alice would get a vision about Natalia. It brought Rosalie happiness to see her happy, she thought that if anyone deserved it Natalia did.

When Alice couldn't see her visions anymore, everyone got worried. No one wanted to leave but they felt better knowing that Alice could still check up on them. One night, though Alice got a heartbreaking vision. Bella jumping off a cliff and killing herself. Rosalie automatically called Edward and told him what had happened.

Rosalie followed Alice in her journey to Forks. When Alice was going to help Charlie plan Bella's funeral, Rosalie was going to hang out with Natalia and help her grief. She hoped that Natalia wouldn't be mad at her for not saying goodbye. Rosalie couldn't say goodbye. Natalia was one of the only people that Rosalie fully opened herself up too. Rosalie loved her family and knew that they would do anything for her, but the relationship she had with Nat was different. A best friend.

Rosalie walked up to the Ramos house and saw that all of the lights were off. She walked over to the side and saw the lights were on in Natalia's bedroom. Rosalie opened the unlocked window and was waiting for Natalia to walk into her room. Rosalie walked farther into the room and saw Natalia unconscious on the floor.

"Natalia!"

Rosalie ran across the floor and put her hands on Natalia's chest. She could feel a faint heartbeat. Rosalie was trying to start compressions, hoping it would keep her alive until she could get to carlisle. He was the first person Rosalie called. After Carlisle said hello, Rosalie cried out.

"Natalia! She's dying Carlisle!"

Carlisle didn't know what she was talking about.

"What do you mean she id dying?" Carlisle went to his study.

"I don't.." Rosalie's voice cracked. "I don't know! I just walked in and she's lying on the floor! She only has a little time left."

"Are there any wounds or anything around her room that could tell you what happened?"

Rosalie gazed her eyes around Natalia's body and around her room. When Rosalie got to her desk she saw it.

"Drugs Carlisle. She's overdosing. That damn voicemail." Rosalie knew how much drugs scared Natalia. She couldn't understand why Natalia would go down that route.

"I'm on my way back. It sounds like she doesn't have a lot of time left."

Rosalie froze. She knew what Carlisle was trying to say. "Carlisle I can't. I don't know if I can control myself."