𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
( 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲( 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌 )

     Jasper didn't know what he was thinking. Inviting a human to a house of vampires. Neither did Rosalie, spending more time with a human she didn't like. On the other hand the other Cullen siblings were happy. Esme was excited to meet the girl that was stealing her son's heart by the minute. Still Jasper couldn't believe she accepted the invitation. If she knew she would've stayed away, but she quickly accepted after he texted her. Jasper just hoped he had enough control to get through this project then he would never have to talk to her again. He had gone hunting the night before in hopes that his thirst would be under control. Natalia said that she would be at his house around 6. Esme had spent the day getting the house ready. Cleaning for hours and then decided to use the kitchen to cook a meal for her. Jasper told her she didn't need to do any of that but Esme just said that they needed to be good hosts. They never got visitors.

Then all of a sudden the blood smell became present. Jasper took a quick look at the time and then Alice announced that she was there. There was a knock at the door, everyone in the room looked at each other. Jasper didn't want to answer the door but Emmett pushed him forwards. Edward and Emmett laughed just to get a reaction out of Jasper, which they did.

Natalia was nervous. When she told Tyler that she was going over to the Cullen house he looked surprised. He said no one has ever been to their house before. He told her to be careful, "they could be werewolves or something and I really wanna take you on a date." Natalia just assured him that werewolves don't exist and that she will be fine. Her mom dropped her off in front of the house and she headed up the driveway to knock the door. A few seconds later Jasper answered the door.

Natalia smiled and pulled Jasper into a hug. He inhaled her scent and then took a quick step back.

"Can I take your bag for you?" Jasper motioned to her shoulder with the backpack.

"Sure." Natalia took a good look around, "you have a really nice house."

"Esme will be thrilled to hear that." He takes her hand in his and drags her up the stairs. Natalia blushed at the sudden contact.

Everyone was waiting in the living room for the human girl. They all had a smile on their face, excited to officially meet the girl.

"Hi, nice to officially meet you all. I'm Natalia." She smiled and waved at everyone. She let go of Jasper's hand and he frowned. Edward was holding in a laugh when he heard his thoughts.

Esme approached the girl, "it's very nice to meet you. I'm Esme." Then she pointed to her husband. "And this is Carlisle."

Carlisle sticks out his hand. Natalia immediately shook it. Everyone in the room stared at the connection to see what Natalia's reaction was. Natalia noticed that his hand was cold but didn't give it more thought. "It's nice to meet you."