𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
( 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ( 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉 )

Natalia was enjoying her time at home. She was getting back into her routine that she had before she left. Jasper was still coming through her window every night but it felt good to have some space from each other. Stella was enjoying having her daughter back at home. Ella was happy that her big sister was back home.

Stella planned for the family to go for a walk on La Push beach. Natalia didn't want to tell her mother that she couldn't go, so she offered a hike instead. Ella really wanted to go to the beach but took for the team.

They went on a trail that if Natalia took a wrong step then she would be werewolf bait. Stella chose a trail that was right in the treaty line. Natalia did her best to stay by her side but Ella wanted to go and see the waterfalls. Natalia sighed, having a personal battle.

Natalia took one step across the line. She felt like she was breaking the law. Natalia smiled at her sister who was sticking her hands in the creek. All of a sudden Natalia shifted her head in the direction of the woods.

She heard the breaking of branches. A human would have no idea what she heard, but Natalia was no longer human.  She scanned her eyes over the woods. About a mile away she saw it. A dark silver wolf.

Natalia gave him a look of pity. She looked over to her mother and sister, trying to show him that she didn't have ill intentions. That she wasn't going to hunt or hurt anybody.

He nodded. He understood that she was just trying to spend time with her family. When Natalia took a step forward, Paul took one too. He trusted her but he was still going to keep an eye on her.

•••

After going hiking Natalia's presence was requested at the Cullen house by Alice. When Natalia walked into the house, she saw that everyone was outside. Natalia stood on the deck next to Bella. They were watching Alice direct everyone on what they are supposed to do. All of a sudden they feel a gust of wind besides them. Then another one. Alice had run upstairs and grabbed Bella's heels.

Bella took her tennis shoes and put her wedding shoes on. She tries to walk in them. Bella stumbles, then looks at Alice.

"You just have to break them in." Alice tries to convince her.

"I've been breaking them in! For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asked the girls.

Natalia and Alice quickly turned their heads to each other. Natalia shook her head no and Alice nodded.

"No, absolutely not!" Alice said.

"I just think it's a little much, you know? The dress, the shoes, and all of this." The Swan girl frowns.

Right on command Carlisle and Jasper walk in from the woods carrying huge logs. Jasper sees Natalia, a smile both appear on their faces.

"It's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice tells her.

Emmett comes carrying in a large tree trunk.

"Where do you want them boss?"

"On either side of the aisle." She directs.

Rosalie walks past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump. She looks at Alice confused.

"What aisle?"

"Does no one have vision?" Alice yells. Clear that she is frustrated at her helpers.

Bella looks at Natalia. Natalia just smiles. Bella takes off her heels and puts them to the side. Natalia walks forward so she can lean on the deck's railing. Laughing at Alice pushing Emmett in the direction of where everything should be.

Natalia felt someone approach her from behind and wrap their arms around her waist. Natalia turned around so she was facing him. She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Aren't you supposed to be working cowboy?" Natalia grinned.

"I think Alice will be okay if I take a little break to talk to my girl." He leaned in to kiss her.

Natalia's lips met his. She could tell that Jasper wanted to take it farther but Natalia had to stop him. She brought him into a hug and lay her head on his chest.

"Tomorrow's the big day." She told him.

"Thank God." Both of them laughed.

Natalia pulled away. She walked away from him to grab her purse on the table.

"I'll be the one standing at the altar." She said.

"I'll be the one sitting in the crowd." He said back.

The other just stood, on opposite ends of the deck, staring at each other.

"I love you."

Jasper walked across, making his way to her side again.

"I love you too. And I miss you." He kissed her cheek.

Natalia playfully hit his chests. "You still come and sneak into my window!"

"I know, I know."

"Well I have to go. Stella's taking us to the diner tonight with Charlie." Jasper gave her a confused look. "I'll explain later. You can't come over tonight. I have to remember all the words I'm supposed to say to marry Edward and Bella."

She stepped closer to her boyfriend. She put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

"I can't wait to see how handsome you look tomorrow. Until then Hale." Natalia quickly kissed him and then was on her way out.

"Until tomorrow Ramos." He winked at her.