𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
( 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾)

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲( 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾)

Natalia loved Jasper. He was the reason she was still being able to continue with her life. Being a vampire was something she never wanted, but he made it worth it. Living with someone is a completely different story.

Natalia didn't think that living with Jasper would be any different because they had been together twenty four seven before. Natalia has learned a lot about Jasper during her time away  at 'college'. First off is that Jasper never picked up his clothes after he showered, it was always Natalia picking them up when she went to shower. Second, when Jasper got comfortable he liked to hum. Natalia picked up on his habit of humming a few times while they lived separately but now that they were attached at the hip Natalia noticed it more.

Natalia was never more grateful to be able to go back home. When Alice sent out invitations for Bella and Edward's wedding Natalia made sure that she sent hers her old home. According to Stella, Natalia was on her way home from Portland right now. Inreality though Bella, Natalia, and Alice were picking out center pieces.

"You guys can just choose." Bella told her sister-in-laws.

Natalia groaned. "This is your wedding Bella. Me and Alice can't choose everything for you."

Alice looked at Bella with pity in her eyes. She could tell how much the Swan girl didn't want to be doing this.

"Why don't you just worry about walking down the aisle and I will take care of everything else."

Bella walked out of the dining room in search of Edward. Natalia closed the binder full of wedding preferences and glared at Alice.

"What?" Alice asked her after Bella was gone.

"Alice this is her wedding. We need her input!" Natalia was frustrated.

Alice moved seat from across the table to besides Natalia. Alice puts a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Relax, I've already had a vision. It turned out amazing." Alice just ends the conversation at that and walks out of the rooms.

Natalia rakes her hands through her hair and sighs. As Natalia walks up the stairs, she's stopped by Emmett.

"I've got your car stuffed up little sis."

Natalia laughed. "Thanks. I think I'll leave in an hour or so."

"Okie dokie."

Natalia slammed her trunk in her mothers driveway. Her mother and sister were standing outside and waving when she pulled up. Natalia smiled at them. As soon as she got close enough Stella pulled her daughter in for a hug.

"I was hoping you would get some vitamin D in Portland." Stella takes a good look at her daughter.

Natalia awkwardly laughs. "They pretty much have the same climate as here."

"I took your room!" Ella says then runs inside.

Natalia looks at her mom. Stella is holding her arms up in surrender.

"She is lying babe."

That night Stella made a big dinner. Natalia did not miss that part of her routine, all of the throwing up. After taking a shower, taking care of her needs, she joined her mother and sister for a movie night. Natalia chose to start the movie series 'Scream'. After watching the first two movies Ella decided to call it a night. Natalia started to walk up the stairs but was called back down by her mother.

"Is everything okay?" Natalia asked.

"Yes! You don't need to worry. I just wanted to have a girl talk." Stella laughed at the relieved look on her daughter's face.

"Okay then..."

"How's Jasper? His studies are going well?" Stella said.

"Yeah. I haven't really been spending a lot of time with him." She lied. "I've been getting wedding things down in Portland and he's been busy with frat stuff."

"Speaking of weddings...." Stella gave her daughter a look.

"I'm not getting married!" Natalia blurted out.

"I know. It's just Charlie has been really stressed out with this whole Edward and Bella thing" Stella told her.

Natalia smirked. "You've been talking to Charlie?"

Stella groaned. "Don't even start! Your sister keeps trying to hook us up."

"Good! You should find someone who makes you happy. If Charlie is that man then so be it. Dad would want you to be happy."

"Screw your dad." Stella took a sip of her wine. When she saw Natalia's frown she apoligzed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Is Jasper going to be your date to the wedding?" Stella tried to lighten the mood.

"Yes! I think Alice will have a heart attack if we don't go together. Especially in color matching outfits."

Stella smiled. She grabbed Natalia's hands. She brushed off the feeling of her freezing cold hands and looked into her eyes. "I'm so happy for you Nat. You're getting your degree and you have the love of your life. I just hope that your abuela can make it to your wedding."

If Natalia could cry, she would. "Aw mom."  Natalia pulled her mother into a hug. "I love you. Everyone will be at my wedding."

Stella pulled away and smiled at her daughter. Stella hurried up the stairs. She went to bed with a young man's decision on her mind.

* should I write Alice's vision of the fight or skip it?*