𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
( 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ( 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 )

Natalia had spent the rest of the day at the hospital. Her mother was in the parking lot when Bella got hurt so Stella wanted to make sure the Swan girl got the best care at Forks Hospital. When Carslie saw that Stella's little girl was right at the bedside of Bella Swan, he was confused, he didn't remember anything that his children said about them being friends. Eventually the Ramos girls left the hospital and headed back home.

Natalia had spent the evening with her family,and they had just finished dinner. Natalia wasn't very talkative. She kept thinking about today's events. She vividly remembered Edward being on the other side of the parking lot and then in seconds he was next to Bella. Natalia was pulled out of thought when the doorbell had rung.

"I wonder who that is? It could be Charlie, I told him to call though." Stella said while rushing to answer the door.

"Oh, Hi! I think you might have the wrong person." Stella told the person at the door.

"Actually I was hoping I could talk to Natalia. My name is Jasper Hale, Dr. Cullens son."  Upon hearing Jasper's voice, Natalia got out of her seat and raced to the door.

Stella saw how big the boys' smile got when Natalia came to the door and Natalia's red cheeks when she saw Jasper.

"Hi Jasper." Natalia said shly.

"Hi, Natalia." Jasper smiles. "Ma'am, I was wondering if it's okay for me to be able to take Natalia on a drive around town."

Stella had a shocked look on her face. She didn't expect a teenager to be on her front step asking if he can hang out with her daughter. Maybe chivalry isn't dead, Stella thought. Natalia was looking at help with a silent pleading to let her go.

Taking a look between her daughter, then a look at the boy, and back at her daughter, Stella came to a decision. "Sure, Jasper. Just have her home before 10:30. It's a school night you know."

Natalia looked like she could jump for joy. Jasper had a big grin of happiness. "Thank you Ms. Ramos. Of course, I'll have her home by then."

Natalia quickly went inside to grab her jacket and gave her mom a kiss on the check before getting into Jasper's car.

They drove for a few minutes in silence. Just listening to the music. Natalia was singing softly with the radio and Jasper decided that besides her laugh, that was his new favorite sound. He was staring at her, when his eyes should've been on the road. Jasper thought she was beautiful in the moonlight.

"Do I have leftover dinner on my face?" Natalia asked, pulling down the overhead mirror.

Jasper just laughed at the girl. "No, I just thought you look beautiful tonight."       

Natalia blushed and went to look out the window. All of these thoughts and feelings were happening at once. Jasper could feel her emotions, Natalia was feeling giddy. Jasper pulled the car up to a parking lot at the entrance to the woods.

"Are you going to kill me?" Natalia bluntly said.

Jasper looked at her with wide eyes. What she just said was the exact opposite of what he ever wanted to do. That's why he went to Alaska. He tried to talk himself out of pursuing a relationship with her, but when he saw her the moment she walked in class he knew that he was doomed.

"That's the last thing I would ever want to do." Jasper stated.

"Oh, okay then. Why are we here?"

"I wanted you to see the moon." Jasper said.

Natalia laughed, was he serious. "The moon?"

"Yes." Jasper went to turn the car off and open his door. Natalia put her hand on his arm, and tried to stop moving.

"What?" Jasper looked at her in the eyes. Natalia just smiled and unbuckled her seatbelt. Jasper looked at her with wide eyes.

"Stop! I'm not ready yet!" Jasper yelled quickly. Natalia stopped what she was doing and looked at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Natalia asked.

"I--- I thought you wanted to do...." Jasper tries to not look at her.

"You thought?" Natalia tries to think what Jasper could be thinking about. When she realizes what he meant she gasps. "I don't want to have sex with you!"

"I'm sorry, I realize that now." He grabs her hand to put hers in his. "I'm sorry."

"I just wanted to talk to you about your trip and we would have listened to the radio too." Natalia bites her lip, hoping it would help the embarrassment. 

The two just sat and looked forward for a few minutes. Then all of a sudden a dear popped out of the woods.

Natalia just yelled, while Jasper growled.

"Jasper honk your horn!" Natalia suggested.

Jasper didn't respond. He just backed the car up and drove out of the parking lot. Natalia was shocked at the speed he was driving. Natalia looked at his eyes and saw that they were black. His face was focused on the road ahead.

"Jasper you need to slow down, you're gonna kill someone!" Natalia pleaded. Jasper let of the gas and Natalia almost went through the wind shield.

"Me voy a morir." Natalia lets out a breath. "Drive me home."

Jasper just nodded and went into the direction of the Ramos family home. When he pulled up the porch light was one.

"Are you okay? You went kinda off the deep end." Natalia questioned.

"Yes."

Natalia went to unbuckle her seatbelt and gave Jasper a hug. After the hug, they stared into each other's eyes. Jaspers eyes went to her lips and Natalia waited for him to make the first move. She moved her body over the console so she could get closer to the boy. Jasper went to kiss her and Natalia connected their lips. There was no more space in between the two. After a few minutes of a makeout session Jasper made a nod to the time.

"You're gonna be late if we keep this up." Jasper laughed.

"Ugh, why do you have to ruin things!" Natalia laughed too. "I guess you're right."

Natalia went to grab her jacket and get out of the car. "Bye, Jasper." Natalia winked and walked into her house.

Jasper just pulled out of the driveway, and drove away to back to his house.