𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
( 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆( 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 )

Natalia loved birthdays. Her own, family's, friend's, it didn't matter who, Natalia was going to go all out for them. Alice agreed. Both girls decided that they wanted to do something special for Bella on her birthday. It was Alice's idea to have Bella come over that night for presents. To the surprise of Natalia and Alice, Bella said that she didn't feel like celebrating her birthday.

Natalia arrived at school earlier than usual. Natalia was given a car as a gift, from Esme and Carlise but her mom didn't know that, over the summer. Since she was driving herself to school now she could arrive at any time she wanted. She wanted to get to school before Bella and Edward, so she could give her a present. Bella had been adamant that she didn't want to celebrate being one year older than Edward. Bella hasn't admitted this yet, but Natalia could tell that she wanted to be a vampire just like Edward.

A loud vroom sound was made in the school parking lot, that sound came from Bella's old red truck. Natalia exited her car, present in hand, and walked over to the birthday girl. She noticed that Bella was about to take a photo of the group, Jessica, Mike, Eric, and Angela, so she quickly photobombed.

"Natalia! Did you write your R&J essay?" Angela asks.

Natalia's face paled. She knew she forgot to do something last night . "Shit, I completely forgot"

Angela was going to respond but Edward's Volvo pulled into the parking lot. Bella told the group bye and went to walk over to her boyfriend. Before she could get too far, Natalia grabbed a hold of her arm.

"Natalia?" Bella gave her a weird look then saw the present in her hands.

"I just wanted to give you something." Natalia handed the box to her.

Bella tried to decline but Natalia practically pushed the box into Bella's arms. "I didn't ask for anything."

Natalia acted like she was going through memories in her head. "You're right. I don't remember asking."

Edward approached the girls. "After you talk to your boyfriend, come find me at my locker." Natalia walked away before Bella could protest.

Natalia went straight to her locker to grab a notebook. Natalia needed to go to the library so she could quickly write her english essay. After getting a notebook, Natalia ran down the hallway saying sorry to everyone she passed. When she was running someone grabbed on her to arm and made her stop.

It was Jasper trying to stop his girlfriend. "Baby, why are you running?"

Natalia was trying to catch her breath, anxiety filling her body every minute she isn't in the library. "Last night I was so focused on party prep, that I forgot to write my Romeo and Juliet essay. If I don't hurry to the library, I will fail english class."

Jasper felt her emotions and sent some calmness her way. Alice, who was standing besides him, elbowed him. "Oh! Alice had a vision, so I wrote another copy for you." Jasper grabbed the typed paper from his binder and gave it to Natalia.

Natalia thought her heart was going to jump out of her body. She loved how Jasper noticed things, even if Alice's visions helped him. "I could kiss you right now! Thank you so much!" She gave him a big hug. Natalia pulled away to give Alice a hug too. "Thank you too."

Alice hooked her arm around Natalia's. Alice started to guide her down the hallway. "Have you seen Bella already?"

"Yes. She did not seem happy that I was giving her a present." Natalia told her.

"Hmm," Alcie was trying to remember the vision she had earlier about the party. "Well, I had a vision, she's at the party happy and smiling."

The trio headed down the stairs and saw Edward and Bella at the bottom. Alice jumped over the railing. Natalia and Jasper stood in the background just observing.

"Happy Birthday." Alice goes in for the hug.

'Shh!" Bella returns the gesture.

Alice hands her a box that looked just like the one that Natalia gave the girl earlier. "I've already seen you open it, and guess what? You love it! You're going to wear it tonight, at our place."

Bella seems to hesitate. "Come on, please.." Alice pleads. "It will be fun!"

Natalia sees that Jasper is focusing on Bella, which means he is trying to change her mood, so she will say yes to Alice. Natalia loves the connection that Jasper and Alice have. They are truly the best of friends. Natalia owes everything to Alice because without her Jasper would have never been introduced to the Cullens.

"Okay. Alright. " Bella gives in. Natalia smiles, ready for the party to happen.
Alice does mini jumps for joy and gives Natalia a high five as they were successful. "Okay I'll see you at seven."

Bella starts to realize what Jasper has done to her. "Jasper! No fair with the mood control thing."

Natalia gives her wide eyes because Bella just said that in the public hallway. Alice just laughs, clearly not worried.

"Sorry Bella. Happy.... nevermind." Jasper gives her a smile, puts his arm around Natalia's shoulders, and walks to class with his girlfriend and best friend.

Natalia hadn't had his most excitement since her birthday. She celebrated her birthday in Mexico. Jasper had taken the risk and came to visit her when the clock struck twelve. While she wasn't with her mom and Ella, she had the best birthday that she had in awhile. She couldn't wait for Bella to have a birthday she will never forget.