𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
( 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻 )

Natalia arrived at school earlier than most of the students

Natalia arrived at school earlier than most of the students. She was putting up posters for the senior class bake sale. Since she was senior class president she was in charge of the whole thing.  Natalia convinced both Esme and Stella to bake something sweet for the sale. Natalia was outside handing out flyers when she saw Bella and Edward walk across the parking lot. She was walking over to them but stopped in her tracks when she saw who they were walking too. Natalia could tell that whatever they were talking about was not good, she had a feeling that it had something to do with Emmett. Natalia decided to give them a few minutes to talk things out but then she knew that she had to talk to Jacob.

"Did you lie to get her out of town too?" Natalia hears Jacob ask Edward.

Edward just smirks, hearing Natalia's raging thoughts for the boy. "Good luck." He grabs Bella's arm and moves her away.

Natalia rages over to the boy.

"What are you--" Jacob said but he got cut off by Natalia yelling.

"Jacob fucking Black." Natalia yells, she stands in front of him.

Jacob just looks Natalia up and down. This was the first time he had seen her since she was turned. Bella wants to try and stand in between the two but Edwards still holds her back. Across the parking lot, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett, arrived. Jasper saw his girlfriend yelling at the wolf. He wanted to go over there but Emmett said he shouldn't. Emmett wanted to see the newborns fire at the boy. He knew that she had been mad at him.

"Natalia, I would say it's nice to see you." Jacob smirks.

It took everything in Natalia's body not to slap that smile off of his face. "You're a dick. All of a sudden your phone doesn't work?"

"Not since you turned into one of those bloodsuckers."

Natalia  just laughed. "Right. I forgot how dogs are, selfish pieces of shit."

Jacob was getting angry at Natalia's words. He looked around the parking lot and saw that there were still a bunch of people outside. He made eye contact with Jasper, who just glared at him.

"You need--"

"No! What you need to do is call me! I have been ringing you and Paul since movie night! I get we are supposed to hate each other now but some closure would've been nice. I considered you a friend." Natalia told him.

She was truly hurt by the ways that they had been treating her.

"I did too. Then you went to the darkside."

Jasper was having enough of Jacob's behavior. He started to walk over to the two. Bella was quick to step in when she realized that this conversation wasn't going anywhere good.

"You two stop." Bella stepped in between Jacob and Natalia. "You ignored both of us."

Natalia just backed away from the situation. Jacob wasn't going to try and listen from her point of view. It was like she was talking to a wall.

"Jacob, just tell Paul to call me. Please."

She grabbed her leftover flyers and Jasper's hand, and walked into school. She couldn't believe how rude Jacob was. Before she turned, him and the pack was all of the people she had to lean on too. She knew that they could never be close again but she still at least wanted to be civil.

••••

Natalia went through the rest of the day in a haze. She saw that Bella ditched school to hang out with Jacob. Edward couldn't stop talking about it at lunch. Natalia just wanted to go home and spend time with her family.

After she knew that both Stella and Ella were asleep she snuck out of her window and ran to the Cullen house. She greeted everyone that was in the living room and headed up to Jasper's bedroom. He was sitting on his bed, as if he was waiting for her, reading a book. She stood in the doorway admiring her boyfriend.

After he left she never thought that she would be able to kiss him again. Then when she woke up with blood red eyes, she wanted to kill him. After Rosalie confessed, Natalia realized how unfair she had been to him. She still loved him, when he left, when she had turned, and now. Natalia had been able to see him in his truest form. When he was hunting, Natalia saw how determined he was. She fully understood why he was the way he was.

"Are you going to keep staring or join me?" He brought her out of her thoughts.

Natalia just smirked and walked over to him.

"You look mighty fine today Ms. Ramos." Jasper grinned.

Natalia rolled her eyes and sat on the bed next to him. She placed her head on his chest, hearing emptiness. Jasper would feel that she was still feeling uneasy after today's confrontation with Jacob Black. He wanted to go after the boy for talking to her like that but knew that it wouldn't cause any good.

"Forget about him. He doesn't deserve your thoughts." Jasper tells her.

Natalia sighs. "I know. It just makes me upset."

"I know baby." He kisses her.

Natalia deepens the kiss. She wraps one arm around his neck and then has the other wrapped in his hair. Jasper groaned. He started to move his mouth down his neck, Natalia moving so he would have better access. Right as Jasper was pulling her shirt off, her phone rang. Both vampires sighed. Natalia fixed her shirt and looked at her phone.

Paul Lahote was calling. Natalia gasped, Jacob was listening to her. Natalia got up off of the bed and walked out to the balcony to answer the call.

"Hello." She tried to not sound excited.

"Natalia."

"Paul. I've been calling you--"

"I know. Stop calling. Our friendship ended when you became one of them."

Natalia took a deep breath. " We can still--"

The line went dead.

Out of anger she threw her phone against a tree. She would have to ask Carlisle for money to buy a new one. She couldn't believe that he was so rude. She also thought it was a little naive of her to think that after she turned she could be friends with the enemy. Natalia walked back inside and told Jasper everything that Paul said. If the treaty was void, Jasper would go and fight the werewolf right then, but he wouldn't. He hated how Paul made Natalia feel.