𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
( 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ( 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 )

There was something beautiful about death. Sure death was sad and tragic, not being able to see your loved ones anymore, going to the afterlife, heaven or hell. To Natalia Ramos, death was beautiful. Being able to start over was always a blessing. Being able to get away from your past, mistakes, and start over.

Bella looked rough. To be fair she did just die and give birth to a baby girl. A girl. Natalia knew that Bella would be thrilled to have a baby girl. She just hoped that Bella would be able to feel emotions again.

The Cullen family was now playing a waiting game. They truly had no idea if Bella was going to wake up. All Natalia could think about was Edward biting her all over her body.

"What is that?" Jacob asks Edward.

Natalia stood at the door watching everything go down. Helping as much as she can but she hadn't hunted in weeks.

Edward was holding one of Carlisle's syringes. He injects Bella.

"It's my venom."

No change. Natalia takes a deep breath and walks into the room. She doesn't pay attention to the blood. She's only focused on bringing her best friend back.

"I'll start CPR." Natalia puts her hands together and starts to push down on her chest. It you were listening you can hear her singing "Stayin' Alive."

Natalia's hand hadn't left Jasper's since he returned home. When Natalia saw him she pulled him in for a hug and fell in his arms.  They were now sitting on the couch as a family. Rosalie was having a hard time letting anyone but Edward and her hold Renesmee. Every so often Natalia would make eye contact with Edward. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling, according to Jasper it wasn't good.

Jacob was standing by a window far away from everyone. He hasn't talked to anyone since the fight against the wolves. Natalia thought he was ashamed, for imprinting on a newborn.
Natalia was ashamed for him. She tried to remember what Paul told her, they couldn't control it. Edward now has to deal with Jacob forever. Natalia was angry at Jacob for the things he said to Edward, and now having a claim on Renesmee.

Edward had his hands in Bella's hair while Natalia was performing CPR.

"You're okay. Come on. It's supposed to be working." Edward looks right at Natalia.

"Oh my God." Jacob mutters.

Bella wasn't responding to the CPR and venom. She was still losing color, looking more dead than alive. Natalia wasn't looking at her, she was just focused on pumping her heart.

"I won't kill you. That'd be too easy. You deserve to live with this--" Jacob started to say to Edward.

"Enough Jacob! Leave if you aren't going to help!" Natalia yelled at the wolf.