𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
( 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺 )

That night Natalia went home, not staying the night in her new room at the Cullens

That night Natalia went home, not staying the night in her new room at the Cullens. It was her daily routine, her and Jasper would go back to her house, then Jasper would leave when mom got home. Natalia would sit, pick, and take little bites of dinner, then take a shower all while throwing her dinner up, after she would tell her that she was going to bed but really she goes to the Cullens. Early, before her mom gets up, she would sneak back in her window and repeat the process.

When she walked into the living room of the Cullen household, everyone was seated in the living room. They all looked at her with a serious look on their faces.

"I know all of you are excited that I'm a part of the family but please calm down about it." Natalia jokes.

When no one laughed she just muttered out a sorry and joined Jasper on the couch.

"Whatever is going down in Seattle, it is mostly likely that it is from our kind." Carlisle said.

"Victoria?" Emmett asked.

"Maybe. She made an appearance in Forks while we were away, Laurent too."

"Alice have you seen anything else?" Edward asked.

Natalia looked at Alice confused. "I hate to interrupt but Alice what did you see?"

"Victoria is going to show this weekend. I haven't. It's like she is trying to keep me out." Alice sounded a little bit defeated.

Natalia just nodded her head. She put her hand in Alice's knee as a sign of support. She knew that Alice was doing everything she could.

"Natalia, have you been able to get in contact with the pack?" Esme asked.

Natalia scoffed. "No, those bastards."

Carlisle figured that Victoria would go into their territory to get away from them. She knew that Victoria couldn't hurt her, but Natalia still didn't like that she was going to be around.

"Nat, you shouldn't follow her with us." Emmett suggested.

"He's right." Carlisle agreed.

"But.. why?"

"This will be your first time meeting a vampire after turning. You might be good with humans but you still don't have full control." Jasper was agreeing with them.

Natalia wanted to be in the action. She wanted to try and get her revenge on Victoria after what had happened at the market. She just huffed and crossed her arms.

"It's probably for the best." Rosalie spoke up.

Natalia just glared at her. Rosalie frowned, she was hoping that Natalia would understand.

"Whatever." Natalia just sat back on her seat and frowned.

Everyone continued to talk about the plan. If Victoria was behind the attacks in Seattle Alice would have been able to see it. So she wasn't? She had too much of a history of chasing trouble to count her out but it seemed unlikely that she was. Whoever it was, they need to figure out a way to handle it before the volturi comes and handles it for them.

•••••

Natalia was left in the Cullen house alone. Today was the day that Alice saw Victoria coming. Like they all agreed on the other night, Natalia stayed home. She wanted to be out in the action. From the way Jasper described newborns Natalia felt like she wasn't one. Only in technicality. She didn't want anyone hurt. If the wolves got hurt too Natalia didn't know if she could keep the treaty and not check up on them. She wasn't friends with them for a long time but they left a mark on her heart.

They were gone for probably about two hours. In the hours Natalia had bitten off all of her finger nails and polish. She had also tried to watch a movie but her mind kept thinking about her family and if Jasper was okay.

All of a sudden the family walks in the doors. Emmett heads straight for his bedroom tense, and with dirt all over him. Alice is deep in thought, and Rosalie just sits at the bar. Jasper walks over and sits next to Natalia. Carlisle and Esme head to his office. Natalia gave Jasper a long kiss, glad he made it out safe.

"What happened?" She asked.

Jasper just shook his head and sighed. "We lost her."

"Damn. Can you see anything?" She directed her question over to Alice.

"No.." Alice sounded upset. "I can't"

Natalia let go of Jasper's hand and walked over to her new sister. She brought her in for a hug. "It's okay. We know how obsessed with me and Bella she is. She won't stay away for long."

Alice just gave Natalia a grateful smile when she pulled away. Alice was really grateful that everything between her brother and new sister worked out great. She was glad Natalia was finally settling into her vampire roots.

Alice went to walk upstairs and Natalia noticed that Rosalie was sitting all herself. Natalia gave Jasper a look and he headed upstairs to his room. The living room was now empty for the two ladies to talk.

Natalia sat in a barstool next to Rosalie. Rosalie had her hands on the counter.

"Your nails got ruined." Natalia pointed out. "I'll have to paint them for you."

Rosalie smiled. She looked down at Natalia nails and found them to be non-existent. "I would say the same but....."

Natalia groaned. "I know! Since I can't eat more my new coping mechanism is biting my nails."

Rosalie grabbed her hand and intertwined it with hers. "I think I can still paint the nubs."

Natalia said thank you. The two girls just sat there, holding hands, for a few minutes. This was the closest they had been in months. They had their moments when everyone would think they were good again but the next day they were in a screaming match.

"I love you Rosalie." Natalia blurted out.

Rosalie could feel her dead heart burst in happiness. She wanted nothing more in this world than to be best friends again.

"I love you too Nat."