𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
( 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖽 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ( 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖽 )

Bella had made it out alive, barley. Natalia wasn't expecting Jasper to be back so soon. She was laying in his bed, in his t-shirt, when he walked in looking defeated. Natalia's thoughts went dark, she thought Bella was dead. Jasper told her all about what had happened. Alice's vision, Bella leaving the hotel, the dance studio, burning James to ashes. Natalia just snuggled close to him that night, thanking God that no one deathly hurt.

The next morning Natalia went home. She had spent three days at the Cullens. Stella hoped that Natalia wasn't pregeant and that's why she was over there so much. Stella had cooked a nice dinner for her family. After dinner Stella excused Ella so she could have a serious conversation with Natalia.

After Ella shut her bedroom, Stella broke the silence. "I don't want you to be offended by what I am about to ask."

Natalia looked confused. "What are you going to ask?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Mom!" Natalia yelled, silently cursing at her mom because Jasper was up stairs. "I am not pregnant. I promise."

Stella did not look convinced. "I haven't with Jasper. He has old values." Natalia assures.

Before Stella can say another word Natalia rushes upstairs. Opening her bedroom door she was greeted with a laughing Jasper.

"Do not make a comment right now." Natalia warns.

Everynight Jasper came to check on Natalia before she went to bed. Jasper was doing everything he could to protect her but Natalia liked it because she was the center of his attention. Natalia felt like she was overlooked by her peers, Jasper fixed that. He looked at her like she was the center of the universe. Natalia was grateful for Jasper. He made her feel things that she didn't even know that it was humanly possible to feel.

Jasper loved Natalia. He would do anything for her. Deep down inside him Jasper knew that there would be a day where Natalia would move on to the next time. The thought of that scared Jasper. The couple had talked about this before. Natalia didn't want to be a vampire. She wanted to grow old, be the cool aunt to her sisters children, and play with the dolphins. Natalia didn't want the life of never eating pizza again, not being able to be in the sun, having a ghostly complexion. Jasper wished that she would change her mind, he would have Carlisle change her in a second, but he knew that wasn't how she saw her life going.

•••

Prom. Natalia had been excited for the event ever since Tyler asked her and she rejected him. Natalia had always planned to just go by herself and then steal Jessica and Angela from their dates. Alice insisted that Natalia goes dress shopping with her, and she did. Ever since then Alice had been telling Jasper how good Natalia looks in her dress. Natalia even told Jasper that she wanted to go by herself but Alice didn't have any of that kind of talk and told the two that they had to go together.