𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
( 𝗏𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ( 𝗏𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 )

Jasper wanted to surprise Natalia. He could tell how hard she had worked at getting the wedding together, so he wanted to take her somewhere she could relax. Natalia always talked about how she misses the beach. Jasper did some research and after talking to Carlisle he found out that Eleazer and Carmen have a private island in the caribbean. He talked with Alice and she made sure that everything would be perfect for their trip.

Jasper woke Natalia up the day after the wedding. Bella and Edward had already left for their honeymoon, and the other couples were getting to leave too. Rosalie and Emmett were going to England, Carlisle and Esme were going up to Alaska, and Alice was going to see a friend in New York. They were all going to be back before the newlyweds came home except for Natalia and Jasper.

Natalia had no idea where she was going. All Jasper told her is that they were going on a plane. He took her hunting before they left for the airport and then made her put on a blindfold when they got to the plane.

When they exited the plane, Natalia could feel the humidity in the air. She took off her blindfold and was met with a house on a beach. She looked around and saw that there was only one house on the island.

Natalia looked at Jasper confused. "Are we on a private island?"

Jasper walked up to Natalia. First, he took off the scarf that was around her face and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yes. Eleazer gave Carmen this for their 50th wedding anniversary."

Natalia's mouth flew open. "Holy shit! We're on vacation!"

She ran up and gave Jasper the biggest hug. When she let go she noticed how close to the water they were. Natalia just smirked at her boyfriend.

"What ar--" He was pushed into the water.

Natalia just laughed. Soon, she was being chased by a wet vampire. Natalia tripped and fell into the sand. Natalia smiled as he sat next to her. They looked at each other and Natalia leaned in. Jasper was the one to pull away when he noticed how pretty the sunset was.

"Look Nat, the sunset." He pointed at the sky.

"It's so pretty. Not as pretty as your Mr. Sparkle." She referred to how his skin was shining in the sunlight.

"I guess that makes you Mrs. Sparkle then."

Natalia got up and walked into the house. She stopped and stood at the door when she realized that he wasn't following her. She messed with the button of her shirt and let it fall off her arm. She turned her head around to look at him over her shoulder.

"I'd rather be Mrs. Hale."

That got his attention. He looked up at her and found her standing topless. Jasper quickly got up off the sand and ran towards her. They spent the rest of the time tangled in the sheets and tangled in love.

•••

When Jasper returned to the mainland he was met with Natalia 'tanning' on the beach. She was laying on a towel facing the ocean with headphones in her ears. He knew that she didn't hear him make his arrival. Jasper just walked into the house and started to put things away.

Jasper looked at her though the windows. He could hear her singing at the top of her lungs. He smiled and continued to put the cleaning supplies away. When he was done, Jasper walked out to the patio the house had.

He sat in a chair admiring the water and his girlfriend. He tried to think about his life before Natalia. He was lonely. Sure he had his best friend, Alice, and his family but He wanted what Carlisle and Emmett had. He knew that Edward could relate.

He wasn't expecting the new girl to be his mate. Alice knew though, she kept saying how big things were coming for him and Edward. Now Edward was married and Jasper was sitting on an island with his one true love.

He took a quick look at Natalia and saw that she still hadn't paid any attention to him. He pulled the little box out of his pocket and opened it. It sparkled in the sunlight, like their skin. It was a big diamond he would have to admit. He took some money that he had saved up to buy it. It was perfect for her though.

All of a sudden Natalia pulled the headphones out of her ears and looked for her boyfriend. Jasper quickly closed the box and put it back in his pocket. Natalia smiled as she approached him.

"Did everything go well?" She asked.

Jasper nodded. He grabbed her arm and pulled her onto his lap. Natalia wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a peck on the lipid before running her fingers through his hair.

"Never cut your hair please." She asked him.

Jasper smiled. "Never."

Natalia laughed. She started to put her hands under his shirts. He smirked at her. Natalia was able to take the shirt off of his body and threw in into the ground.

"Really? That's my favorite shirt." He asked her.

Natalia stood up. She picked the shirt off of the ground and sat it on a table next to the chair.

"I wouldn't want to get it wet."

Jasper raised his eyebrows and caused Natalia to laugh.

"Because I want you to go swimming with me! Not the other stuff you freak."

She ran into the water. Jasper walked behind and flinched at the water touching his body. Natalia started to swim underwater, and Jasper followed her to wherever she wanted to go.