𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
( 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ( 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 )

Summer was ending. Natalia was not happy about it one bit. This had been the best summer of her life. She spent a few weeks in Mexico with Abuela, her and Jasper spent everyday together, and she got closer with Alice and Bella.

Natalia spent her last day of summer in Port Angeles. She had only been to the town a few times and wanted to explore it herself. She was eating ice cream and walking across the park. Natalia loved being around her peers but she also valued her alone time. She was watching people holding their umbrellas in one hand and the other holding a leash to some type of animal.

Natalia was walking past an occupied bench when she heard the whistle. Natalia assumed that it was for her to hear and went to approach the man.

"Um, excuse you! It's very rude for you to be objecting wom--" Natalia started to confront the man but once he took off his hat it was revealed that her vampire boyfriend had been the culprit.

"Sorry darlin'. When I see someone pretty I just have to tell them." Jasper teased.

Natalia blushed and sat down next to him. Jasper kissed her forehead. The two sat there for a few minutes and Jasper watched Natalia devour her ice cream cone.

"What are you doing here?" Natalia asked.

"I wanted to spend the last day of summer with you. To my surprise when I went into your room you weren't there." Jasper held his chest, where his heart would be,  as if his feelings were hurt.

"Aww," Natalia gave him a quick kiss on the cheek to show she was sorry. "I'm sorry baby.  I wanted to spend the day alone."

Jasper gave her a weird look. Jasper had been her shadow, whether she knew it or not, since the James incident. "Alone?"

"Yes, but since you're here now I won't push you away." Natalia stood up and held his hand for him to put his in hers.

Jasper got the hint, the couple started to walk around the park together. Jasper loved Natalia. Natalia loved Jasper. She would do anything for Jasper Whitlock. She loved his past and how it led him to her. She loved how well she fit in with his family. She loved that he was different.

Jasper knew that he was put on this earth to love Natalia Ramos. He was meant to protect her and he would. He would put himself in harm's way before something or someone could hurt Natalia.

"I love you Natalia." Jasper blurted out, interpreted Natalia talking about dogs.

Natalia blushed and got one to tippy toes to give Jasper another kiss. She cupped his face and told him, "I love you so much Jasper Whitlock."

He grabbed her hand, "You know I would do anything to protect you, even if that means leaving you."

Natalia shook her head no and started to walk again. "Stop talking that nonsense. You can never get rid of me, I promise."

"Promise?" Jasper grinned.

"Yes. I promise to never leave or let you leave Jasper. Let's go home."

Natalia walked to where her car was parked. She tossed the keys to Jasper, knowing he will get them home quicker than she could. Thunder roared and Natalia looked up at the sky. The overcast clouds were now turning a dark gray, you can tell a storm is coming.

"A storm is coming Jas." Natalia said after buckling her seatbelt.

"It was bound to happen." Jasper put his hand in hers and pulled out of the park's parking lot.