𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
( 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝗌 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ( 𝖽𝖺𝖽𝗌 )

Natalia was now loving being in Forks. For a while if you asked her if she liked Forks, she would say yes. Now if you ask her she will say that she loves living in Forks. Natalia was used to the hot weather and sunshine but now she was getting used to the clouds and rain. Something about it was comforting. She liked going to school, she liked her friends, and most importantly she liked the boy she has feelings for. Back home Natalia spent her time with a lot of boys. Most of them just wanted to get into her pants, and she let them. Natalia believed she had certified daddy issues.

Natalia was eleven when her dad died. She doesn't really remember a lot about him or about his presence in her life. She just knew that he had problems, like everyone else.

Natalia had spent art class thinking about her family. Her teacher had told the class to draw a family portrait. Her seat partner, Rosalie, was drawing hers. You could tell easily who each person was. Jasper had shoulder length hair, and Emmett was all big and muscular. Natalia just smiled and looked back at hers.

"Are you just gonna stare at the paper or draw something?" Rosalie brought Natalia out of her thoughts.

Nat blushed out the embarrassment of getting caught. " I think so.... I don't really know who to draw."

Rosalie looked at the girl with confusion written all over her face. "Um, Stella and Ella."

Natalia laughed at Rosalie pointing out the obvious. "Duh. I just don't know I should add my dad."

"You're dad?" As far as Rosalie knew daddy Ramos was out of the picture.

"Yeah. Him."

Rosalie just nodded and went back to her picture. She didn't know what to say and decided that it was best for the Ramos girl to decide for herself. When the lunch bell rang, Natalia turned in a paper with three stick figures and a sun in the corner.

Walking into lunch, Natalia put a fake smile on her face. She tried to not think about the past period. As soon as she walked into the cafeteria Jasper could feel her emotions, he wanted to go and comfort the girl as soon as possible.

"She's gonna ditch after lunch." Edward informed his brother after hearing his mates thoughts.

"What?" He was confused, it was very unlike Natalia.

"Did something happen?" His question was directed to Alice but Rosalie was the one that answered him.

"She mentioned her dad in art today. Something about adding him to the family drawing."

Right after Alice said that she got a vision. Jasper instantly knew what was happening.

"What is it Alice?" Jasper asked.