𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
( 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖾𝖽𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ( 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖾𝖽𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 )

Natalia loved weddings. When her cousin Amy got married, Natalia was the flower girl. Ever since then Natalia had been planning her own wedding. Sure, Jasper would marry her in a heartbeat, but Natalia wanted to wait a few more years. That's why she was going live through Bella Swan.

When Alice and Natalia started to plan they needed to know if Bella and Edward wanted a priest or someone they knew to officiate the wedding. Both Edward and Bella, agreed to have someone they knew be a part of the wedding. After some time of deciding, they chose to ask Natalia. Natalia wawa surprised. She don't expected them to ask her but when they did she gratefully accepted.

For the week leading up to the wedding Natalia practiced every night. She would practice in front of the mirror, Esme, any one who would give her time and attention she would practice her whole speech. Natalia was confident that she wouldn't mess up and make a big mess out of herself.

Stella woke up her daughter early in the morning. She didn't want Natalia to be late. Natalia ate a quick breakfast and was out the door. When she entered the room, Bella was sitting in the makeup chair. Natalia was quick to sit her stuff down and take her dress out.

"You look beautiful Nat." Bella looked at the girl up and down.

Natalia smiled. "Soon you will too." She looks at Alice who is focusing on Bella. "After Alice is done with you."

Bella laughs. "I don't think she ever will be."

Bella, Natalia, and Alice focus on their attention on the heels walking down the hallway. Roslie smiles.

"Do you need any help? I could do her hair." She asks.

Natalia smiles at her. She knew that this was Rosalie's olive branch.

"Really?"

Rosalie was behind Bella. She starts to pull Bella's hair out of her ponytail. "Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom."

Bella looks at Rosalie through the mirror. "Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality."

Rosalie smirked. "Essentially."

Alice brought Natalia, Rosalie, and Bella into a group hug. She smiled at her sisters. "Weddings. They bring everyone together."

•••

Alice really outdid herself. She made the nasty woods into a white flower wonderland. There were flowers down on the aisle, flowers hanging from the trees, flowers above where Edward and Bella would be standing.

When Natalia walked down the aisle she noticed how happy everyone looked. Even Rosalie had a big smile on her face. Natalia introduced herself to Renee and Phil. Renee thought that the young girl was beautiful and was glad that her daughter had someone like her. On the other side of the aisle was her mother and sister. Natalia went and greeted them. Of course Stella complimented her daughter on how beautiful she looks in her dress. Ella even ran up to Jasper to give him a hug too. Out of her peripheral vision Natalia could see her old friends arrive. Natali excused herself and made her way over to them.