𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
( 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ( 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 )

Death was weird. Some people think of death as the end of a life, or the start of an eternal life. Bella was dead but she never looked more alive. With her blood red eyes, pale skin, you would think that she hadn't seen any sun in years, but something about it made her look beautiful. Natalia could no longer hear her heartbeat, hear what was keeping her alive. She had to realize that, in fact, her best friend was no longer alive. She was dead, just like her.

The family was waiting around for her to wake up. Bask in the glory of having a baby around. The child was growing at a faster rate than any normal, human child. Rosalie was thrilled. Everything she had ever wanted was here.

Nataila sat still most of the time while Bella was getting rest. praying to some God above that Bella would make it back to them.

Having all of this time on her hands, while waiting, made her think about all the decisions that led to this moment. Her mother moving them from vegas, Natalia meeting Jasper, Jasper breaking up with her which caused her to find comfort in coke, her overdosing and turning into a vampire.

She could hear it. Bella's eyes open. Natalia looks at Edward and they both run into Carlisle's office.

"Bella!" Natalia said as she got a closer look at her best friend.

She was beautiful. The blue dress the girls put her in compliments her new skin tone beautifully.

Natalia made eye contact with the new vampire. Bella had started with red eyes, the same way they all had. They would turn to the yellowish color soon but seeing the red on her friend made Natalia uneasy. Edward hugged his wife. You would hear how thankful everyone was that she made it out.

"We're the same temperature now" Edward looked down at his wife in admiration.

Natalia took a step out of the office to give the couple some space. The first person Natalia reached for was her fiancé. He pulled her into a hug.

"She's alive." Jasper whispered in her ear.

Natalia pulled back and laughed at him. "Technically she's dead, not alive."

Jasper smirks at her. Natalia sticks her tongue at him and walks over to where Renesmee is. Natalia smiles at her friend who has been taking care of the new baby. Rosalie was living her dream. Her dream to be a mother.

You can head the couple leaving to go hunt. The family knew that she needed to get her thirst under control before she were to be around any of them. Natalia glanced at Jasper then headed to their room.

Natalia left the door open knowing he would follow him in. Jasper had been some sort of back bone for Natalia over the two days Bella had been under. She struggled with her being pregnant and killing herself, but she also struggled with her laying on that table.

Natalia looked out of their floor to ceiling windows in their bedroom. Looking out into the wilderness to see if she could see her friend. Jasper came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"She is okay. You can relax now." Jasper whispered.

Natalia felt herself relax as soon as he said those words. She turned around and laid her head on his chest.

"You've been so patient with me" She pointed out.

"I kinda have to be if we are going to be together forever."

She can hear the smile in his voice. She pulled back and looks him in the eye.

"Ah yes Mr. Hale, you are stuck with me forever." There was a giggle at the end of her sentence.

Natalia could hear rattling down the stairs. She knew that Jasper could too. They both didn't want to go back down stairs but knew that they had to spend time with their two new family members.

"Come one Hale. We have to welcome Bella home." Natalia pulled his hand to drag him down the stairs.

Jasper groaned but was more then willing to follow Natalia wherever she went.