𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
( 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 ( 𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 )

Edward and Bella had come up with an idea. During the fight Edward, Bella, and Jacob will be far away from the battle site and everyone else will fight the newborn army. Jasper had brought Natalia along to meet up with the three. She didn't really want to be there, but Jasper gave her no choice.

Edward, Bella, Jasper, and Natalia walked across the grass filled area and Jacob walked to meet him. Natalia thought Jacob was rude, always having his shirt off. Bella told her once it was easier for when he's in wolf form but Natalia thought it was a way for Jacob to have one up on Edward.

"You're not fighting? What, you pull a muscle or something?" Jacob said once he got close enough for everyone to hear, or at least Bella.

Natalia rolled her eyes. Jasper tightened his grip, telling Natalia to stop.

"He's doing it for me. Okay?" Bella tells Jacob.

Jacob looks at her, then at Edward, he shakes his head with disdain.

"Whatever, just tell me the plan." He looks at Jasper.

"This field will give us an advantage in the battle. We can lure the newborns in with Bella's scent, but it needs to end here." Jasper said. Natalia shakes her head agreeing with him.

"Edward and I are going to a campsite. Even if he carries me, they'll pick up on our scents." Bella says.

"Your stench, however, is revolting." Edward adds.

"Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks--"

Bella defends Edward. "What he means, your scent will mask mine if you carry me."

Jacob doesn't even think about it for a second. "Done."

Edward looks at Jasper. "This is not a good idea."

Natalia finally makes herself known. "It's our only idea."

Bella smiles at her, thankful for her help.

"Edward, they won't want to get anywhere near his...." Jasper looks at Jacob. "Odor."

Natalia holds back a laugh.

"Let's just test it." Bella decides.

Jacob takes Bella in his arms. "Eau de wolf, comin' up." He starts to run towards the woods.

"Run"

Soon enough Bella and Jacob run through the woods. Natalia closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath. Natalia opens her eyes and look at the woods.

"I can't smell them anymore." Natalia grins at both of the boys.

Jasper grabs Natalia by the arm and starts to pull her away from the field. They both go through the woods trying to catch any hint of Bella's smell. Just like before Natalia could only smell Jacob, now Jasper could ocnfrim it also.