𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
( 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 )

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ( 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 )

The rest of the week Natalia tried to avoid Jasper. Natalia simply didn't know how to approach him. When she was with him it felt like the world revolved around them. Natalia put all of her energy into her new friends. The group was becoming closer by day. Natalia felt like she finally had a place where she belonged. She spent the mornings before school getting coffees with Jessica and hanging out by Tyler's van. She would sit next to Angela in first period and Mike in second. Third period was art class to which none of Natalia's new friends were in. Rosalie though has tried to be nicer to Natalia. While she wasn't happy a human was making its way into her life, she liked how the girl would always try to make people laugh and how she always had a positive outlook in life. That Monday after the dinner Rosalie chose to sit next to Natalia in class, which caused Natalia to be surprised.

As for Jasper though, the two partners only talked when necessary. Jasper thought he did something wrong but in a weird sense was happy that there was a divide between them. His worst fear is that he would hurt the Latina. In one of Alice's visions, she saw the girl being pale skinned and red eyed. Jasper didn't want this life for her. While he would love to get to know his mate but with the way things were going, it was probably for the best. That didn't stop Jasper from staring at her at lunch though.

Jessica thought it was weird. How in the 4 weeks that Natalia Ramos has been in Forks she has already found her way in with the Cullens. Jessica wasn't jealous, or that she would admit, she was just confused. She had noticed Natalia would leave the art room mid laughter with Roselie Hale and how her twin brother Jasper couldn't take his eyes off of Natalia at lunch.

"Hey is something going on between you and the Cullens?" Jessica asked at lunch.

Natalia choked on her food. Jasper immediately tensed up. Natalia coughed, "um no?"

"Well you hang out with Rosalie and Jasper looks at you all throughout the lunch period." Jessica points out.

Natalia turns around and sees that in fact Jasper is staring at her. Natalia blushes. "I don't know. We are working on a project together."

"And it's none of your business if she is doing something with one of them." Eric butts in, coming to Natalia's defense.

Jessica just puts her hands up in surrender as Tyler approaches the table.

"Hey Natalia can I talk to you? privately?"

On the other side of the cafeteria, Jasper watches as Natalia walks out of the room with Tyler by her side. He can't help but feel the pang in his heart. Alice drops her water bottle on the table as she feels a vision come along. Edwards goes to read her thoughts and is surprised at what he hears.