𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
( 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 )

Natalia spent the morning trying to mentaly prepare for the day's events

Natalia spent the morning trying to mentaly prepare for the day's events. She was just worried that someone would get hurt. She couldn't bear the thought of losing someone she was close to. Alice painted her nails for her, hoping it would calm her down. Alice was also trying to keep her visions accurate. If Victoria was a part of this, which they all knew she was, Alice would see it.

Natalia was staring out the window. Looking at the trees swaying with wind, hearing the birds chirp. Jasper walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her hair to one side, and started to trail kisses down her neck. Natalia smiled and leaned her body into his.

"What are you doing?" Natalia asked him.

She could feel Jasper's smile. "Trying to take your mind off things."

Natalia turned her body around to face him. She gave him a quick peck.

"Is it working?"

Natalia just walked past him. She took off her shirt on the way to the bed. She layed down and looked at him. She saw how his eyes turned black. Natalia quickly pulled her pants off while he walked over to the bed.

"Maybe."

••••

The family made the way to the field. Bella was somewhere with Edward and Jacob. She could hear all of the newborns running through the forest. Jasper stood in front of the family. Natalia stood next to Alice, holding hands with her. Natalia could see them crossing the line of trees. She let go of Rosalie's hand and started to run towards the newborn vampires. Jasper took the first punch and someone's head tore off.  A newborn tried to hit Natalia but she used her strength and ripped his arm off of his body. When he fell Natalia tore his head off.

Soon enough the wolves arrived and started to take out people. One vampire ran towards Natalia. She looked around to see if anyone was besides her and locked eyes with Jasper. Natalia started to run away and lead the vampire in his direction. Jasper pushed the vampire to the ground. Natalia hit another vampire. There was one that was coming up behind Natalia when she didn't know it. He had her in a headlock and Natalia was struggling to get him off of her. Paul, across the field, he ran towards her to save her. Paul jumped and bit the newborn's head off. Natalia sat on the ground looking at him.

"Thank you."

Paul just whimpered as a response. Soon both vampire and wolf got back into the fight. Natalia looked around. There weren't a lot of newborns left to defeat. Natalia looked along the tree line for any sign of Victoria or Riley. They weren't there. Natalia walked closer to the forest and found a young newborn hiding behind a tree. Carlisle and Esme found her too. All three of them looked at each other, then they looked at the newborn who looked scared to death.