Disstrack minizerk pt2

The others were in shock but Simon. Simon was surprised that he got him and Josh. Josh " Simon?" He clicked his fingers in front of his face Simon" yes?" Josh" are you okay?" He nods Josh" yeah don't believe that why did he bring us into this stupid diss track I know people ship Us but we're not actually together! I have a girlfriend!" Simon" yeah..." Ethan" your are right but the thing is I just want to say you might wanna look at the comments..." they were confused Simon" why?" Ethan" just look.." they look at YouTube ' at 5:17 Simon and josh acting like a couple for 5 minutes! ' 7:56 josh and Simon holding hands ' 9:10 vik was hiding minizerk saying I love you to each over '  ' 20:40 when vik says who do you think is good in bed? And Simon said josh. I wonder why? ' they look at each over Simon" uh oh.." josh"at the part we were behind vik we were not saying I love you to each over!" Then Simon left and his sis came Lucy"what's a soulmate?" Simon paused Simon" it's uhh.. it's like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone els.." Lucy" someone who made a better person??" Simon" they actually don't make you a better person.. you do that yourself because they inspire you the soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever it's one person who.. who knew you were and accepted you.. and beloved in you.. before anyone els did of when no one els would.. and no matter what happens you'll all ways love them no matter what.. nothing can ever changed that..." Josh came Josh" what's up with you Simon...." Lucy leaves Josh"Simon..." Simon" what nothings wrong I just explained to Lucy what's a soulmate stuff is?" Josh " It's just you act wired around me a lot lately you've cared about me more than anyone Els..." Simon  sighs" I didn't Want to tell you this but you were my soulmate I didn't knew it was you since well... you got in a relationship..." Josh " how am I your soulmate I'm straight.. and have a girlfriend." Simon sighs" I know that's why I was afraid you'll say that..."Lucy came Lucy" brother!!! Harry's being weird!!!" Harry" hey!!! Lucy! Don't say that about me!! And I know you love Ethan~"Lucy stopped Simon" what?" Lucy" Harry!!!" You see Lucy and Harry act like brother and sister so Harry always tease Lucy about her crush on Ethan Simons best friend. Lucy" y-you see. Harry Lewis I will kill you!!" Harry runs then vik came Vik" Ethan! Thanks for the fake pregnancy test." Ethan" wait you wanted...A f-fake one..." Vik looked at it it has a positive he looked at Ethan Vik" hang on! Am I!!" Ethan" who did you even do it with!" Vik" uhhh Tobi! You might wanna come.." Tobi" what?" He noticed Tobi" uhhh are you pregnant?!" Vik" I-I think?!" Simon" oh no.." Luc" yes!!! I can be an aunt!!!" Vik" ummm..." Josh" uhhh..." he looked at it vik" that's why I felt so sick.." Harry" uhhh..." Lucy" yasss!!" You need to go to the hospital and check and see if it's a boy or a girl!!" Vik" sure babe come on!" They left and went to the car and drove to the hospital. Simon" where were we?" Josh" I have no idea on now I remember you need to tell me why I'm your soulmate."he scoffed simon looked down at his feet.

Simon" I don't know alright!!" Josh" we'll clearly you do because you'd face is bright red." simon sighs Frey came In Freya" reamber the time you guys used to flirt as a joke! Well known don't find it as a joke neither does poor simon right?" Simon"r-right!"