Wrotebehz

Ethan and the boys were hanging out until they heard music.. it was Harry singing to his past self.. Harry"Dear future husband Here's a few things you need to know if You wanna be my one and only all my life Take me on a date, I deserve it, babe And don't forget the flowers every anniversary 'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wifeN Buying groceries, buy, buying what you need!" Ethan face palms Simon laughing because he knows Harry loves Ethan p Harry" who are you talking about?" Simon" Ethan" that's when the whole world stoped for past Harry p Harry" it's not the one who bullied me in front of everyone or the fact he abused me till I had enough and left him and it's not the one who was raping me.." Ethan sighs and nods p Harry" why!" Harry chuckles Harry" because past me Ethan had a crush on you since he first saw you." Ethan" no!! That's not true our annoying friends over here locked us in a room and forced us to be together! And your the one who pinned me up a wall and kissed me since it was the last day on earth!" Harry" no that was you!" Then Simon left Josh had been noticing he's been acting wired around mainly him and JJ.. Harry and Ethan followed him Simon was asking what's wrong with himself a lot.. Simon" i don't know what's wrong with me I can't eat can't sleep it's like telling me something.." Ethan" oh oh oh I know what you got the l word." Harry" yeah lepassy!" Ethan" no no haz it's got four letter starts with l ends with e." Harry" ah ha! Licence!" Ethan" no! Simon my friend is in love~" Harry" oh yeah love~" Simon" w-what's I can't be in love!" Harry and Ethan rolls there eyes Ethan" have you not seen yourself around JJ and josh?"
Meanwhile with the others JJ and josh was just in there office talking about Simon how he's been wired around them both. JJ" so... what do you wanna talk about?" Josh" Simon.." JJ" right him.. he's been acting wired around us hasn't he.." Josh agrees