Why ethan hates christmas..

Everyone that he knows loves Christmas part from him only because he had a past past and every Christmas evening his dad will abuse him that's why he hates Christmas Simon" I can't wait for Christmas!!" All of the others agree part from Ethan.. Harry" Ethan?? You excited for it?" Ethan looked up from his phone Ethan" yeah!" He lied the others don't know his past but they know he lied he was excited because all he was grumpy and miserable Simon" and all of our family's are coming!!" Ethan then stopped Ethan" what? How come my family has to come?" They were all confused Harry" why? Don't you want them to come?" Ethan" no! I do it's just never mind." He went back on his phone it was evening almost there family's are arriving. Lucas looks at Ethan " son what do you want for Christmas?" Ethan" a lovely family.." he walks up to his room the others stopped and looked at each other worried it's gonna be so awkward.. Josh" I'll check on him.." he goes up stairs and finds him Ethan" yes josh?" Josh" what do you mean a lovely family?" Ethan" don't worry about it....." Vik" guys dinner is ready!!" They go down stairs and Ethan was not eating what's so ever.. Lucas looks at Ethan Lucas" son aren't you gonna eat?" Ethan" says the one who told me I can't eat anything for five months.." Bella" what!" Lucas" no I didn't say that dear sit down and eat." Ethan rools his eyes Lucy was his sister Lucy" brother!" Ethan" yes sis?" Lucy" look what I have!" She shows him a teddy she has in her hand Ethan" that's cute! Make sure you won't lose it." Lucy" I won't! And I'm gonna name it Ethan!" Ethan chuckles Ethan" your gonna name your teddy my name." She nods and goes and sits down and eat. Harry" Um excuse me I need to do something.." they nod Harry leaves Ethan" want me to come?" Harry nods Ethan came his little sis went and spy on them Harry" why do you hate Christmas!" Ethan" because I.." he sighs and walks a bit closer Ethan" it's because I hate my dad! Alright.. he abuse me every Christmas evening!" Lucy was about to cry.. Ethan and Harry notices Ethan" no no no Lucy I'm fine.. don't cry look see I'm fine." Lucy" why didn't you tell mummy!" Ethan sighs Ethan" because you know she's really busy and she has lots on her mind please what ever you do don't tell them please.." Lucy" no! I don't want you to be sick!" Harry" what does she mean?" Ethan" nothing.." Lucy rans Lucy" everyone!" Ethan" shoot.. Lucy!! Please don't tell them!" Lucy" no I don't want you to being sick!" Bella" daughter what do you mean?" Lucy" mummy I know why he felt dizzy the other day  because he hasn't been eaten in five days.." Bella" Ethan is that true?" Ethan" n-no.." Bella" Lucy and what els did you hear?" Lucy" and he said that daddy beats him up every Christmas evening.." Bella" what! Lucas!!" Lucas" I can explain!" Bella" of what being a child abuser!" Josh" okay! Everyone calm down! Ethan's parents Lucas leave my house!" Lucas gets up and leaves they hug Ethan Ethan" guys I'm fine now.." they were glad. Harry noticed he was blushing as well.. Lucy" my brother got a gun you better run run my brother got a gun." Ethan smirk Ethan" do want me to kill Lucas sis?" She nods Ethan" okay I'll be right back!" He leaves then he came back with blood all over his hands and body Harry was blushing like mad he loves to have a crazy boyfriend that's what he is in the inside Josh and Simon" you alright Harry?" Harry" yeah I'm fine." Ethan looked at Harry Ethan" it looks likes that Harry is into bad boys who breaks the law~" Harry" I'm not gay Ethan!" Ethan chuckles Ethan" are you sure? Your blushing like mad at the moment!" Bella" grandchildren!" They went outside and Simon saw josh starring at a girl Simon" now go and go with that girl!" Josh" your the best guy friend I can ever had!" Simon" yeah.. now go she's waiting~" Josh went and got her Simons happy for him but the others noticed the change of his voice.. JJ" you okay.." Simon" yeah why?" JJ" your voice it doesn't seem the same...."Simon" I'm fine.." Josh" okay thanks I'll cya later then Freya." Freya" yeah cya josh and I'm you might need to talk to the blonde guy." Josh" who? Oh yeah meet my friends JJ,vik , Tobi, Simon, Harry, Ethan." Freya" yeah I think you need to talk to Simon.." Josh" uh? Why?" Freya" he seems upset.." josh" okay after when we all hang out."
* when they get into the car *
It was Simon and josh, Tobi and vik, JJ by himself Ethan and Harry. Simon was looking outside the window and that's when the traffic lights stopped josh" what's the matter Simon?" Simon" nothing."
* when they arrive home *
They went home and Simon heard something from Josh's room it was him and Freya...Simons whole world stops you see Simon had a crush on Josh ever since he could remember! They grew up together! And well Freya took it right out of Simon... Simon clears his throat Josh" yes Simon??" Simon" were pointing presents Joshua Bradly." Josh froze he never heard Simon say his full name they saw there families around the Christmas tree and waiting to open them up it was Simon first s mum" son open mine first!" Simon" okay mum." He looks for it and saw it and started to open it it was a teddy bear he always wanted when he was little and when he had it it brings him memories of him and Josh. Simon" thank you mum I love it." S mum" your welcome!" It's now Harry's h dad" here you go son." Harry picks it up and it was a picture of him and his family." Harry" thank you dad I love it.." he went and hugged him he hugged him back. It was now Ethan's turn.. Bella" son open mine I put a lot of effect into mine." Ethan chuckles he starts starts to open it it was a video clip?? Ethan" a video clip??" He looked at his mum confused Bella" it's a video of you and me and your sis making cakes when you were younger!" Ethan" thank you mum I love you."Josh sighs and went to the kitchen the others were confused on why Ethan" what's up with Josh?" They shrugged Simon was with his little brother max and the others saw how different they act they were so happy but now.. no Josh" Simon! Come here now please!!!" Max got scared a little Simon" bye bro got to go and deal with someone." Max" bye bye I'm going to see Vik anyway!" Simon smiles and walks to find Josh Simon" what Josh!" Josh" why are you like this?" Simon" because you and that stupid Freya are acting like a couple! And it's because I-" Josh" you?" Simon" because I like you dickhead!!!!" Josh" you what?" Simon" there I said it! You happy?!"