Pick a cheerleader to cheer you on

Josh was on a football team so was JJ and Harry and other random people but the thing is there is another guy trying to steal vik Ethan and Simon away from them since there a cheerleader. Me" alright guys choice a cheerleader to cheer you on a football game." Random guy" I pick s-" JJ teleported to Simon JJ"ooo I think I found my self a cheerleader." Me" ship!!! Okay Simons taken so just Ethan and vik and who els oh right.. Lucy.." random dude" I chose et-" Harry teleported"mine!! Ooo I think I found my self a cheerleader he is always  right there when I need her~" random guy" ughhh!!! Fine I pick v-" Josh teleported josh" mine!! Ooo I think I found myself a cheerleader~"me"okay right time to go to your next class."
In class
Simon " why do I have to wear this stupid f*cking uniform everyday I know I'm cheerleader captain but like it's so uncomfortable!" The others laugh. Vik" to be honest I could care less." Ethan" of course you do vik you couldn't care what ever you where you could be handed a terrible outfit right now and you'll still pull it of." He laughed vik" I'm just amazing!" Josh" yes you are~" Vik" ahhh!" Fell on the floor vik" jezz!!!" The others laughed JJ" pfft vik you alright mate?" Vik" yes I'll be fine if someone help me get up!" JJ laughed JJ" here." He lands his hand out and pick him off the floor vik" thanks." JJ" no problem!"  They sit down and had lunch until Lucy came Lucy" no one has pick me to cheer them on and I'm cheer captain!" Simon" your wrong about that I'm cheer captain and your off the team. Bye bye!" Lucy" ugh!! I don't wanna be on this team anyway!!" Simon laughed Simon"buh  bye!"