Renunited with ex... ( ships..)

They were just hanging out until.. well Josh spotted somone and it was someone he hates the most his ex... now nobody knew about his ex until now...Simon" josh! You alright?" Josh" hu? Yeah!" Bella" babe!" Josh" get away from me!" He pushed her away Bella" b-but.." Josh" you know what you did and don't lie.." the boys were very confused part from Tobi.. Tobi" get away from Josh!" He stepped in front of him Bella" no time no see Tobi.." Tobi" yeah same to you Bella.." Bella" ahh remember what memories we had in high school?" Tobi" really?! After a few years of you abusing Josh your so calm!!!" Josh" babe calm down.." Bella" wait babe..." Tobi" yes I'm his boyfriend now go!" Bella" but! I'm his girlfriend!!" Tobi" heh your wrong... your his ex girlfriend get it right!" Bella" no I will not give up!!" Simon went and called the police for violence and abuse police" were coming our way.." they went into there car and drove to the area that they were in. Police" miss Bella your under arrest for abuse and sexual harassment anything you say will be straight to court!" They went if you police station Simon came back Tobi" what? Who called them?" Simon" me." Tobi" thanks bro." Josh" yeah thank you.." Simon" no problem I knew it was gonna end bad anyway."