If tobi and vik had a fight...

They ware arguing agin! That's everything they ever do now fight and the others had enough vik" right so it's my fault that this has gone wrong no it's not!!" Tobi" right! I had enough you think you'd so hard by you think your the better than everyone else in this group! Well your not! Your attitude towards me and the others are horrible! Your like a bad spirt and you act like your dad!!" Vik"oh I do? Wow thanks.. we made a promise that we would never bring up my dad if we fight!!" Tobi" well guess what I did now your going to stop acting like him!!" Vik" I hate you... I fucking hate you!!" He Ran upstairs and packed his bag and ran away tobi" shit!!!" The others came Simon " what happened this time?!"  Tobi" me and vik had a fight and well...i might  of said he was acting like his dad..." Josh" Tobi where Is he now?!" Tobi" I-I don't know.." Ethan " let's look for him.." they weren't into there cars and went to look for him. They all found him next to a grave.. Vik" stupid! For the soulmate stuff! Ugh!" He chucked his necklace on the floor josh" what does he mean stupid soulmate stuff?" He whispers Harry whispers" well you see that necklace that necklace will tell you how you feel around that person." Vik was just shouting and crying and then something came his sister... Bella Bella" brother... calm down.." vik" sis.. it's stupid it's f*cking stupid!" Bella" brother I said calm down!!" Vik grabbed his necklaces tear dropped down his face and dropped on the heart.Tobi went and wanted to say sorry Tobi" Vik..." Vik" what do you want Tobi?" Tobi"um... I'm sorry!" Vik" for what?" Tobi" fo fighting with you and well.. saying your acting like your dad so sorry..." Vik" it's fine.... let's just go back I wanna leave and sleep in the warm..." Tobi"l of course."