Singing ( Josh?! )

Josh was singing I kissed a boy because he did he kissed one of the sidemen aka Harry when they were ' drunk ' the sidemen don't know.. Josh"this was never the way I planned not my intention I got so brave drink in hand! Lost my discretion!" Harry knew what he was talking about.. the others were confused. Ethan was singing as well with Josh he kissed Simon Simon does not Denver but Ethan dose. Ethan" it's not what I'm used to just wanna try you on! I'm curious for you! Caught my attention!" Both" I kissed a boy and I liked it!! The taste of his cherry chapstick I kissed a boy and I liked it!! I hope my girlfriend don't mind it!! It felt so wrong it felt so right!" Ethan" no I don't even know your name! It doesn't matter! Your my experimental game! Just human nature!" Josh" it's not what good boys do it's not how they should behave my head is so confused!! Hard to obey!!"now Simon knows what he's talking about and blushed so hard in embarrassment. They stopped and notices JJ started to laugh" you good mate?" Simon" I-I'm fine! Why are you laughing! I can hear you and Vik last night!" JJ" it's not about me it's about you and emon to finally getting together." Simon" me and Ethan were drunk!" JJ" it seems like you and him has feelings for each other after that kiss though." Both"no we do not!" The others laughed JJ" so do you Harry mate." Harry"