Suicide attenpt

Harry was in a mess the others didn't know Harry was on an interview on camera interview" what is you're scariest moment?" The others saw it downstairs. Harry paused Harry " umm actually now to be honest mate I'm in a mess I'm in pressure because one YouTube second...suicide attempt.." interview" and why do you want to suicide?" Harry sighs he looked at his phone Harry" I- I don't know mate to be honest.." JJ"why- I-" Harry"because of hate honestly hate is just so dumb I know but hate is getting to me at the moment.." Harry sighs Simon" I thought he was happy but I guess the hate got to him.." Ethan" but he's my-" he stops vik" he's what to you Ethan??" Ethan"don't worry.... after this I'm seeing him.." they nod Harry starts to cry a bit. Harry" but I'm not gonna do it though... because of my family friends care for me and my fans and that.." Simon " that's good he's not actually doing it." Harry sighs. Interview" okay and that's it for Harry Lewis!!" They finished Ethan gets up and goes tot Harry's room Harry" come in." Ethan"why?" Harry was confused Harry"why what?" Ethan" to try kill yourself.." he froze Harry" you saw it??" He nods Ethan" everyone has."Harry" I just can't deal with it but I guess I have to..." Ethan" babe come on you can do it like me and the others do we just laugh at them." Harry" I just can't." They both went downstairs and saw JJ and Simon fighting/flirting. JJ" I think you have a crush on me." Simon" ew no!" JJ" yeah I think you do!" Simon"  I don't have Crush on you!" Josh" yeah yeah yeah!" Ethan" can't you guys just shut up with your fighting and flirting!" They both looked at Ethan JJ and Simon" were not flirting!" Then josh noticed something about vik. Josh" Vik?? You alright mate??" Vik unfrozen and looked at josh vik" yeah I'm fine I'm gonna go upstairs now and maybe film." They all looked at each over with a confused face on there faces. Simon" what was that?" Harry" I have no idea.." JJ has noticed this for the past few weeks.. JJ" I have something to tell you guys about him..." they all looked at him JJ" he's been umm insecure and that I've been trying to convince him saying that he perfect just the way you are but it's not working..." vik was on a ft with his ' parents ' the boys heard v Mum on ft v Mum" I brought you into this world I'll take you right back out if it!!"vik"you know what mum? Do it!! I didn't ask to be brought up into this world!!! You know what happened?? You and dad decided you loved each other!!you had Liam!! He came out perfect f*cking fine! Then you thought oh my god! Let's have another one then you had me!! But no body knows when you had me I your depression dad back problem!!! And both sides of the family's drinking problem!!! Do it!! Take me out!" V Mum" you are just so ungrateful we gave you everything you wanted." Vik" sept your love.." v dad" your acting like a child?!" Vik" how would you know you weren't with me when I was a child." Vik"you didn't see me form a far 3 years and it didn't seem to matter? To much by then?" vik " I waited for 11 years to see me? 11 years.."
( meanwhile with the others )
Simon" what was that?!" Ethan" I have no idea but I think vik is arguing with his family..." vik finished the call early.. josh" vik you okay?" Vik sighed" yeah I'm fine I just need some sleep that's all..." he nods vik" can we maybe cuddle for a few minutes?" Josh nods a d they fall asleep by cuddling.