I miss you.. ( wrotebehz )

Ethan was recording with the boys and Harry was just on his bed and he well misses Ethan when ever he leaves he will either cry or beg Ethan to come so he has two hours more to wait till he has Ethan. Ethan" mate like why would you do that that wasn't s-" Harry" babe." Ethan" not now Harry please I'm almost done!" He leaves went to his and started to cry cause Ethan never shouts at him... Ethan" right cya boys next time!" He put his hands on the camera and finished recording and completely forgotten what he said to Harry... Ethan came to his bedroom. Ethan" babe why you crying?" That's when Harry snapped Harry" oh I don't know maybe because I wanted to asks you something and you were like Harry not right now." Ethan" babe I'm sorry I just be stressed with this you know that." Harry" fuck you!" He leaves and goes the Simon Simon" oh hey bog!" Harry" hey si. Can i stay in your room tonight?" Simon" sure but I might need to get the bed from my wardrobe because you know me and JJ cuddle." Harry" aww cute." Simon"'yeah what why did you want to anyway did something happened between you and Ethan?" Harry" oh nothing! We just had a little argument." Simon" okay.." * the next day* the others were getting worried Harry and Ethan hasn't really talked... Harry has a girlfriend called Katie leach on the other hand doesn't know.. Ethan saw them kissing... Harry notices and broke away Katie" babe you okay?" Harry"U-uh yeah I need to do something Simon called me." Katie"oh.. okay?" Ethan leaves the house annoyed and upset Harry" babe! I can explain!" He says running after him Ethan" of what? Fucking cheating!!" Harry"
I- I'm sorry I just thought." Ethan" you thought what? Oh I'm going to cheat on Ethan and see if he's okay with it!" Harry sighs Harry smiles sadly Harry " you do realise your gonna have to give up on me right? Because I'm leaving the sidemen.." Ethan froze Ethan"you can't!!" Harry walks away Ethan runs to him and pulls him in the Room Ethan" you can't leave the sidemen babe!" Harry"babe?! Babe?! Says the one who- who!" Ethan had enough pulled him in a kiss Harry" hmm!" They kiss until someone cleared there throat It was Simon Simon" Uhhh..." JJ chuckles JJ" says the one who thinks oh that can't be me!" Harry blushed awkwardly