Aston crying again.. ( wrotebehs )

They were crying agin.. Ethan" babe.." Harry" ugh... what?" Ethan" there crying agin and we would take turns every night and when he cry's it's your turn." Harry" can't you do it I had a busy day." Ethan" no." Harry" ugh I'll have a deal with you I'll tell you what I sleep or dream about you about and then I'll kiss you is that a good deal?" Ethan" fine fine.." he gets up and went to astons room. He picks him up and went to the kitchen for some milk. He went back to sleep and put him back to bed Aston" S-stway?" Ethan sighs Ethan" how about you come with me and your mummy in the other room?" He nods and Ethan puts him next to Harry Harry" babe what are you doing?" Ethan" babe just for tonight he just wants to see us both.." Harry" fine fine he can stay just for one night okay Aston?" Aston" o-wtay." They went to sleep.

Next day ( when Harry Doesn't get cuddles...)
Harry was having a rough day Harry" where is Ethan!" They looked so confused. JJ" why?" Harry" because!" Josh" he's in his bedroom." He goes to his bedroom Ethan" yes babe?" Harry" you've been home for about an hour and a half and you never gave cuddles!" Ethan" because I-" Harry" and it's pissing me the f*ck of!!" Ethan" is that seriously what you want cuddles?"Harry" yes!! I had a rough day!!!" Ethan sighs Ethan" fine fine come on then." They got in the bed and cuddled. Josh" well now we see why he wants Ethan." He chuckles vik" yeah seems like it." He laughs josh" don't act like you didn't want cuddles yesterday vik." Vik" what you been busy all day and plus I was moody!"

Next day ( when Ethan doesn't get cuddles emon )
Ethan" where is Simon!!!" They we're not sure why he wanted him Vik" in his bedroom." Simon heard Ethan barge in Simon" what's up with you?" Ethan" you've been home for a hour and a half! Not even once I have never got cuddles!!" Simon" yeah so???" Ethan" not even once not even once you've tried to cuddle me and it's pissing me the f**k me of!!" Simon" well someone's  moody." He chuckles and stops editing and goes in the bed Ethan" thank you."

Next day ( zerkstar )
Josh" ugh! These people at work is so annoying I had to deal with Karen's they keep on saying may I see your manger or the boss of this place ugh!" JJ" wow sounds like someone had fun at work." He chuckles Vik came Josh" sorry but this is just so annoying if they have a problem they always asks manger or the boss of the place!" Vik" oh that's why your shouting come on let's go to your bedroom and cuddle and watch maybe a film that will cheer you up." Josh sighs" yeah I guess thanks babe.. let's go." They leave and did there little thing. Simon came Simon" what was that about?" JJ" oh nothing it's just josh is moody from work so Vik and Josh are gonna do a couple thing."