Were safe now bud.. ( zerkstar )

Vik" Jaden!! Go go go! Run to someone please!!" Jaden"b-but!" Vik"now go!" Jaden runs bumps into a stranger Simon" oh umm hi?" Jaden" please help my dada is in trouble!!" Simon"where's your house buddy?" Jaden crabs his hand and pulls him to his house. Drake after beating up Vik he passed out Jaden" dada!!" Vik coughed and tried to stand up Vik" j-Jaden?" Jaden" dada are you okay?!" Vik"I-I'm fine who's with you?" Simon walks towards him Vik"w-who a-are y-you..?" Simon"I'm Simon your son or brother said your in trouble so I followed him and I see this I'm so sorry you have to go through this.."Vik"it's fine..please get me out of here.. before he wakes up my phone is o-on my counter *coughs* and get me out of here.."Simon nodded and grabs his phone and picks him up Vik"come on Jaden bring your teddy with you and let's run away.." Jaden nods and grabs his teddy and runs with Vik and some stranger he met.Simon"wait here I get someone to clean you up okay..?" Vik nod Vik"wait!" Simon"yes?" Vik"what's your name..?" Simon" Simon my name is Simon yours?" Vik" Vik Vik barns." Simon" I have other friends to look after you as well and they are called Ethan,JJ,Tobi, Josh, Harry." Vik nods Simon"Josh can you clean Vik please!" Josh"I'm sure who is Vi-"Vik froze they lock in each others eyes they stare for a second until Jaden came and asked him something Jaden" dada who are these people?.." they still keep looking at each others eyes Jaden" Dada..?" Josh" U-umm h-hey.." Vik"hey I'm guessing your Josh?" Yep Josh Josh Bradley..." Jaden went in front of Vik and stop Josh from getting any closer Vik chuckles Vik"buddy come here we're safe there not gonna hurt me okay.." Jaden steps away Vik" Josh where's Simon?" Josh"I-I think he's r-recording.." Vik" you guys having a YouTube channel?" Josh nods Harry" Ethan!!Gets back here!!" He jumps on top of him Ethan falls on the ground and laughs Josh"oi lovebirds be quiet." Both" we're not lovebirds dad." Vik was confused Josh just laughed.

Few months later
Vik was settled in and Jaden was now 16 years old Jaden" hey dad!" Vik"hey Jaden how are you?" Jaden"good Simon apparently wants me to be in one of his videos." Vik"then go for it!" Jaden" but I'm to young dad." Vik"so you might be able to have some fun in the video you never know." Jaden"okay Simon!!" He leaves the room to find Simon. Ethan comes down yawning Ethan" Hey Vik." Vik"good morning to you too Ethan."Harry comes and goes in behind Ethan and but his hands behind his waist Vik goes in the front room Ethan"what if the roommates sees.." Harry"we'll be fine babe okay even if they do I don't care I love you and you love me they have to deal with it." Few hours later they went to a park walking around and saw some flags he smiled Vik" glad there doing this I'm bi my self.." Jaden"what do theses flags mean?" Vik"oh I forgot to tell you that rainbow one is that your only supporting it lgbtq+ that blue,pink and whit is the trans where you were a boy but turns into a girl! Gay means you like boys poly means you have sexual for everyone lesbian you just like girls bi is me well not really it means you like girls plus boys that's my flag." Josh" and I'm bi as well." Harry" gay!" Simon"straight!" JJ"gay.." Ethan"gay and proud of it." Tobi" bi." Simon" are you okay JJ?" JJ" yeah o just don't want to talk about this subject.."