Simon..

Simon was getting tired always taking care of someone but not all of his mates know.. Simon left the house to pick up his siblings Lucas" brother!!!" Simon" he-" he sees the twins crying JJ a d the others watched Simon" guys get behind me.. mum" me and max want to start a family of our own!" Simon was mad at that point. Simon" well how about you finish this one first!" Twins" there taking leo!"Lucas bent down Lucas" no no one is taking anyone anywhere!" Simon" you don't get to abandon us your kids and show up one day to take your pick of the litter!?!?" Max" oh now that's not fair your mother has made mistakes but she's here now that has to count for something." Simon " SHUT UP MAX!! This isn't about you it's about you! This is about what you didn't do! It's about what I did!! And you know what I did a fucking great job! Lucas is class president! He ma in the debit team going to the nationals! Bella" is top of her class she sat the curv! I was promoted to collage and become a YouTuber and passed English! And Leo made something blow up for his science fair! And you m JJ know what? They did it all!! NO! Thanks to you because YOU. WERENT. HERE!" S mum" and I appreciate that Harry but I'm here now and Leo belongs to me.." Simon" he doesn't even know who you are!!" S mum" I'm his mother!!" Simon" you were my mother too!!!"