Do it.. take me out..

They were h hmmm anging out until vik saw his mum and his dad. His mum was mad they ran to them his friends don't know what's going on to there family.. v Mum" I brought you to this world and I take you out!" Vik"you know what mum? Do it!! I didn't ask to be brought up into this world!!! You know what happened?? You and dad decided you loved each other!!you had Liam!! He came out perfect f*cking fine! Then you got oh my god! Let's have another one then you had me!! But no body knows when you had me I your depression dad back problem!!! And both sides of the family's drinking problem!!! Do it!! Take me out!!!!!"
The next day it happened agin...
v Mum" Im in charge of my own body!" Liam" dont!" V Mum" you say you want to be in charge?" Vik"yeah it's my body I want to be able to make my own decisions about what to do with it." V Mum" no now I know you vik barns and that's not it. It just doesn't add up for a week now you've been avoiding the question I can't tell you I'm sorry I don't want to talk about you've been walking around! Likes nothings wrong while you sister Rots in that hospital!!" Vik froze for a bit vik" I want to do it anymore okay!" V Mum" I don't Believe you. you are hiding something! Vik you're hiding something!" Vik"no I'm not!!!" V Mum"people give their hickeys to total strangers you better start talking!! Right now okay you saw I am you the truth!!" Vik" I am telling you the truth!!!" V Mum"your not!! If you are I don't you!" Liam"Jesus Christ! Vik just tell him!" Vik" you shut up!!!!!" Liam"tell them why were here!!!!" Vik"You promised me!!" Liam"why are we doing here arguing!!!" Vik" you promised me!!" Liam" oh man people are so stupid!" Vik"you promised!!!" Liam"she wants to die!!!"
A few days  later