You were my mother too!!

Harry was so tired all the time and always fall asleep in his recording Simon" Harry you alright?" Harry" yeah I got to go somewhere sorry guys maybe I'll record with you next week?" He went to the park and all of his siblings came JJ" lets follow him." Everyone nods and saw him with kids lucas" brother I got a A plus in my English!" Harry" that's amazing!" Leo" hwlo brother! I blow up I'm Science and I'm on a football team!" Harry" well don-" he sees the twins running and crying and saw his parents.. who left them ages ago and never came back.. until now..Harry" guys get behind me okay?" H mum" me and max want to start a family of our own!" Harry was mad at that point. Harry" well how about you finish this one first!" Twins" there taking leo!"Lucas bent down Lucas" no no one is taking anyone anywhere!" Harry" you don't get to abandon us your kids and show up one day to take your pick of the litter!?!?" Max" oh now that's not fair your mother has made mistakes but she's here now that has to count for something." Harry" SHUT UP MAX!! This isn't about you it's about you! This is about what you didn't do! It's about what I did!! And you know what I did a fucking great job! Lucas is class president! He ma in the debit team going to the nationals! Bella" is top of her class she sat the curv! I was promoted to collage and become a YouTuber and passed English! And Leo made something blow up for his science fair! And you know what? They did it all!! NO! Thanks to you because YOU. WERENT. HERE!" H mum" and I appreciate that Harry but I'm here now and Leo belongs to me.." Harry" he doesn't even know who you are!!" H mum" I'm his mother!!" Harry" you were my mother too!!!" The others hard enough! Ethan" Harry!"Harry turns Harry" hey guys!" Simon" and I think you whoever you are should leave." They leave without kids Harry" his much did you hear that?" Josh" all of it they can live with us!" Harry" really?! Thank you! I literally had not that money because I needed to look after these cheeky monkeys." The sibling laugh Ethan" I see now let's leave them and go home!"then Harry got a call from his ex.. Harry" hold guys I got to take this in private!" Harry answered it and put it on speaker. Harry" what do you want." Bella" you~"Harry"get over it I'm gay! I'm gay gay gay!!" Loud enough that they can here it Simon" he's gay?" Lucas" yes for a long time." Harry needs the call and walk back.

Next day
Harry's sibling came home with a black eye and Harry is a very overprotective brother and so are the others Harry look Lucas had a black eye.. Harry was mad Harry" who did this?!" Lucas" m-max.." Harry" hey it's okay how about you see uncle Josh?" Simon" oh no.." Harry went and grabbed a bat and a knife Ethan had a gun and a pan to knock him out Harry" right me and Ethan need to talk with this max guy cya.." they both leave Josh" well he's gonna be dead.." Lucas" w-what do you mean d-dead!" Josh"oh! Don't worry umm do you want to watch a movie?" Lucas" yeah!"

Next day

The others were getting ready for recording and Harry was listening to music and started to him it Harry"hmmmm.." the others saw Vik" I wonder what he is listening to?" Ethan really wanted to know Ethan" I know how to put Harry's phone on to Bluetooth speaker ."Simon"let's do it." He does it and it was will you marry me and I'm gonna marry your daughter. Harry soon noticed Harry"uhhh.. I can explain?" Ethan" who is this 'she' " he sounds really jealous Harry" Katie my girlfriend??" Ethan" uh.. I need to go to the bathroom quickly." He leaves JJ" what was that about?" Harry sighs Harry" because he told me he liked me then I said I'm still together with Katie and he's been acting like this since." Ethan was In his bedroom and  not in the bathroom he was playing a song and it was a depressed song.. Vik" how about you talk to him?" Harry" tried.." JJ" well make a video? And say how much he means to you and then me or Simon will send it?" Harry nods Ethan had a box that had a ring a gift he was going to give to Harry but then agin he need to learn that he's in a relationship  and straight.. JJ knocked on the door Ethan"y-yes.." he said with a crack in his voice JJ" mate? Do you Wanna go into the front room quickly?" Ethan" s-sure.." he comes out and goes to the front room JJ"now and wait her until this person finished talking okay?.." Ethan slightly nods JJ walks to the others and wrapped his arms around Vik. JJ" Harry go out now.." he nods and went into the front room and saw Ethan about to stand up Harry" Ethan wait..." Ethan then stopped and noticed who's voice it was it was Harry's Ethan" I get you don't love me and you love Katie so don't try and tell me you fucking love me because I know it's fake!!!" Harry" if you can just shut up and lest me talk?" He stops Harry" look okay I get you hate me alright I know but stop shouting please what happens to the old Behz!!" Ethan just laughed Ethan" oh? You wanna see the old behz? Well you can't he's gone! He's gone he left.." Harry" this isn't you Ethan!!" Ethan then pushed Harry to the wall Harry" ow!! Fuck!!!" He puts his hands on his back and went back and left and locked the door. Harry" it's not the real Ethan that we know..ow shit!"