JJ seperation anxiety..

Ever since Simon moved in with JJ let's just say he thinks it's the worst session he ever made.. JJ" Simon! Simon Where ar-" he sees him at the door JJ"where are you g-going..?" Simon" oh I'm moving in Harry's apartment." JJ"w-what! B-but!" Simon"this has probably Been the best way.." JJ" but-" he leaves and a Harry's Harry opens the door Simon" hey bog!" Harry " oh hey Simon how are you? Got your stuff?" Simon " yep!" Harry"well we gotta record a sidemen Sunday today and i think it's about separation anxiety." Simon"oh okay!" They all got in a call and started to film JJ was there but he looked different... Josh"hey JJ how are you! We're learning about separation anxiety!" JJ" hmm.." Josh frowned Josh" okay what's up?" JJ" Simon fucking left me! For Harry!" Simon" I'm sorry I just thought it was for the best!" JJ" of what? Making my anxiety worse yeah thanks! I mean it thanks! Fucking hell.."Simon"w-what..." JJ" I told you! I had it Bitch I told you and your like what? Fuckin-" Josh" Alright stop it the pair of you!!! Your bad as each other!!! Nor shut the fuck up or we're gonna have problems!" Emma" Can you for once SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Before I come up there and punch in the face!!!" JJ" OI! Shut up Emma more like miss perfect!" Emma"okay you son of a-" she runs upstairs JJ"oh god I need to lock the door!" He locks it Emma" JJ I have the Key!" Simon sighed Simon" looks like your more happy with her then.." JJ" mate fuck off! I'm trying to record!" Emma" yeah right with your 2 crushes ooo~". JJ" n no!!!"Emma"your like Josh has shush beautiful eyes I get lost in them his smile brights the room." She mocks JJ" shut the Fuck up!!" He says in a embarrassed tone Emma" or ooo Simon he so handsome and I just wanna hear him scream my name while I-" JJ" I said shut up!!" Emma laughs Emma" only teasing ya!" JJ unlocks the door. JJ" anyway I'm ba-" both" do you like us?!" JJ" umm I can explain??" Harry"you guys finally figured it out then." He laughed josh"you knew! And never told us!" Harry"yeah because I don't wanna betray JJ." Josh"wait..so you'd telling me every time we record and he says something sexual he meant it towards me and Simon?!" Harry"yep." JJ"oh god..yes that's true.."Simon was blushing same with Josh kinda Ethan"okay okay can you please sort this out later or now and cancel the recording it's making it awkward!" The others heard Harry"you'll understand Ethan soon very soon.."Few minutes later Vik yarns "hey JJ Simon and Josh is coming round!" JJ froze JJ"uhh.. tell them I'm busy upstairs yeah?" Vik nods few hours later.They arrived the door bell rings Tobi answers Simon"oh umm hey tobi!" Tobi"he-" Vik runs Vik"hey.. umm Tobi can you fix my computer it's always froze Tobi"sure!" Josh"where's JJ we need to talk with him." Vik was panicking Vik"u-umm he's busy at the moment!" Simon looked at him Simon " for how long?" Vik" not for a few hours I'll go check watch tv or something." Josh "okay.." Vik runs to JJ JJ" yes?" Vik "there here watching tv at the minute." JJ"okay I'm going to them now." Vik " you sure?" JJ" yeah." He sees them and oh boy did he get lucky Josh was wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans,white hat and black/white trainers.Simon was wearing a white t-short, white/black shorts black trainers. Josh saw JJ Josh chuckles Josh " your staring." JJ" so?"