If someone hurt ther loved ones ( mulitpulships )

( Wrotebehz )
Someone was bullying Harry and everyone knows part from Ethan that's when it all changes because Harry came to the others crying. Ethan" b-bog? What happened?" Harry" S-someone was b-bringing up my past?!.." Ethan" what!" That's when the others get scared no one messes with Ethan Ethan" Simon and Vik can you take him please.I need to do something.." them" y-yeah c-coming!" They have him Josh" well that person dead..' the others agree Ethan" Jackson!" Jackson" yeah BITCH!" Ethan" oh your dead!" He runs and went to beat him up the others heard yelling Tobi" ETHAN you can't kill him!!!" JJ" Ethan!! Calm down mate!!!" Ethan" don't hurt Bog!" He punched him in the eye and walked back to the others Ethan" back you okay bog.." Harry's nods.
( Vobi )
Vik is very overprotective on Tobi when someone hurts him there practically screwed that was until someone was bullying  him in the park Vik was there.. Simon" Vik calm down.." vik" Tobi go to Josh please!" He nods Vik" excuse me sir can you not?" He just laughs Vik" okay your done!" He was about to punch him JJ"Vik! Calm down!" He grabs his arm and try's and pull him back Lucas" why do you even live him?" Vik" because he's cute and trustworthy! So do you mind that I-" he stabs him Tobi"Vik!!"