Ethan...

Ethan been off he's has no emotion ever since someone he loved died...and that Person was Harry... Harry died of cancer before the recording he was going to be on with him.. the others knew it was going to be hard for him.. he's never happy never he's gone he's empty... Simon" Ethan you have to eat!" He hasn't been eating for weeks.. and the others started to get worried.. Ethan nod no Simon" please mate.." he then had a flashback of him and Harry together... but the real thing is that Harry did not die one bit. Harry" guys!" He walks inside and went to the kitchen and saw Simon and Ethan Simon" Ethan please!!! Your making us worrying sick!" Ethan" I'm fine thanks.." Harry" guys?" The others can't hear him then he notices that he was a ghost.. Simon sighs and went to get Josh. Josh came downstairs Josh" look Ethan I know you loved Harry probably way more than us but you need to eat.. your mainly hurting JJ... JJ is worried sick of you! I never seen him so worried or cared about you until now please..." Ethan" why should he care?" Josh" I should never really tell you this but JJ likes you more than a friend and it's hurting him badly he could barely concentrate on anything without worrying about you."