You dont understand! On whats its like liking your bestfriend! ( ship?)

Being in love is hard but falling in love with your best friend is even harder especially when he was about to get married.. Harry was getting married to a beautiful girl named Katie leach.. and Ethan was upset about that he knows he should be happy about it but what Harry doesn't know is that Ethan likes him.. Josh" yo! Dude you ready!!" Ethan"yeah!!" He gets some joggers and a t-shirt and gets changed after he went downstairs he was daydreaming because he saw Harry wearing a wedding suit Simon"dude your staring at him agin?" Ethan"what? Sorry I zoomed out.." Harry" Ethan can we talk?" Ethan" sure.." they go to Harry's bedroom Harry"look you can tell me anything I will understand okay?" Ethan"no you don't understand! You don't know what it's like to like your best friend!" He then he knew  on  what he said he ran to his bedroom lock the door so he can go in. Harry"wh- Ethan!" Simon"mate you need to hurry!! To get married to your soon to be wife! I'll get Ethan just go there!" Harry sighs Harry"okay I'm coming now!!" He goes and everyone was there Simon" Ethan.. you need to be there now.." Ethan" yeah I know I'll be there now I'll go alone..." Simon"okay just make sure your there he would be so happy if you there.." he leaves Ethan drys himself off then goes down to the church and sits in between Josh and JJ Tobi"Katie leach will you take Harold Lewis as your lawful husband?" Katie"I.." she looks at Freya Freya nods Katie"i do.." she moved to Freya sorry Tobi" and Harold Lewis do you take Katie leach and make her your lawfully beautiful wife?" Harry"I-" he looks at Ethan Ethan smiles Harry" I do.." Tobi"I now pronounce you as husband and wi-" Freya"STOP!!" Tobi" yes?" Freya" Katie! I-.. I love you!! And I'm sorry but I can't just sit there and watch the person I Love get married to a man who knows that someone has a crush on him!"JJ"good job Freya.." he whispers quietly they froze Katie" I'm sorry Harry but my heart is with Freya and I think you need to get someone els when your at it.." Harry"it's okay..at least your happy that's all I care about.." Katie" thank you now go get him.." Ethan left the church because it was to loud Ethan went to the garden and they're was a bench and waiting till it was over.. Harry runs out of the church Harry mind: where are you... wait is that him and is he crying..?; he runs towards him Harry"Ethan!!" Ethan notices Ethan" what do you want aren't you getting married?" Harry sighs Harry"no I'm not.." Ethan " why not I mean like if a perfect couple you don't like me an-" Harry"Ethan!! Stop!" He went over and starters to kiss him..