Arguing..

The sidemen gets along so well but that all changed.. Josh and vik was arguing and the sidemen had enough of them arguing it's mainly them Simon" Enough the two of you!!!!" They stayed silent.. Simon" what's going on? What's going on with your happiness!" That's when Vik started to tear up Vik" well are happiness and friendship and relationship is over." Josh" v-Vik you can't be serious!" Vik" I had enough fighting and you always win!!! No matter how hard I tried!! You would slap me in the face one time so you leave or I leave simple!" Josh" Vik.. what about the -" Vik" I don't care." Josh" fine.. were Done.." Josh looks down and walks away Vik" what have I done.... I wasn't thinking g straight..." Ethan" no you weren't.." Josh got the camera and put it in Persian Josh" come on then vik let's tell them we're done no more sidemen." Vik"Josh your not serious are y-You.." Josh" I mean we're done so yeah I am."then he whimpered Josh" what the-" Vik" shit..." Josh" Vik? Are you okay??" Vik" uhh yeah I'm fine!" He left and started to lose the wolf ears and tail.. they came out Vik"oh no..." JJ"is he okay?? Should we check on him??" Simon" sure." Vik growled he needs to hide his wolf era and tail before the others see him but it was to late.. Tobi" Vik mate are you a wolf?!" Vik froze he turned around Vik" I can explain??" Ethan" 11 years mate 11 years!"