Ethan kicked out?!?!

The sidemen has noticed that Ethan been drinking a lot more than the normal and they don't know what's going on... Ethan" hey g-uhhh what's going on..?" JJ" dude we might need to kick you out of this house because your drinking problem.." Ethan" I..." Simon" we all agree you have a drinking problem mate.. and we want to help you but I'm afraid we can't so your out..." Ethan" fine... I'll live in my apartment.. fuck you guys.." he leaves the others sighs Harry" we made a mistake haven't we.." they all nod as a agreement.. Vik" but well be fine r-right we still got all of us still?" Josh" yeah i guess.." Ethan was running away.. and not to apartment... he was in the village going to shops.
A few years later the incident happened..
Someone was annoying the others and Ethan was just with a hoodie on him and the hood is on his head and he got a mask on. Harry" can you like shut up!!" Ethan was looking at them he sighs Ethan's mind : i might as well stand up for them agin..; Ethan" I don't like the way you talk to them saying you can talk to them however you like I know that ain't right." Simon" thanks But who are you?" Ethan" wow can't believe you don't know me?" They noticed the voice... Vik" E-Ethan?!" Ethan" bingo! Hey guys what's up?"Then they look at Harry who just stands still Ethan" mate You alright?" Harry" huh yeah I'm fine thanks.." he looks away and walks away Harry" I'm gonna go to the beach a second." JJ" alright bog.." he leaves and sat in the bench on the beach and looks at the pretty sunset chucking the rocks into the sea. Ethan heard him my king to him self like " you should've saved him Idot.. or Ethan will never love you.." the thing is Harry loves Ethan the others don't know..Ethan walks towards Harry and rap his arms around Harry but Harry pushed them away and fall on the floor and hissed with pain. Ethan" a-are you okay bog?" Harry" yeah I'm fine.."